Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

is that a high str build? If you don’t like the common hop3>dop>dragoon, you can try

hop2>cor2>shinobi
hop2>cor3
hop2>cor2>dragoon

hop2>cor2 is actually the only spear build I enjoyed.

as a bonus

The Hop2>Cor2>Shinobi build looks interesting. Here is what it will be

lol, damn right, who knows lancer /might/ actually fit in as the next rank for it

At the moment, Shinobi Lancer is so similar to early game Phantom Lancer. I hope Shinobi can use other skills too

what add-on is that with the buffs.

Hop2 - Corsair2 - Dopple was my lancer build.
It wrecks ■■■■~ :3

(I can’t quote the other post on my phone)
Yeh I suppose that stunning a hoard of mobs is more valuable then smacking a boss with an extra 50-70% dmg on a few skills.

Plus it’s not like the fencer kit is weak at bossing as is.
Spear lunge just makes it alittle faster.

So better to be at least decent at the 2 main areas of the game then to be above average at one but not so good at the other .-.

"cooldown tracker"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you should try shinobi. throw kunai twice (if the idiot clones copy both)
harpeia kiss floor instantly.

I won’t be on the shinobi train until a sword and dagger build is more Viable on it :I

use spear
hop cor shin

Btw, for a Hoplite, which one is better: Vubbe for 2 more AOE or Cafrisun?

you shouldn’t have so much aoe problems with finestra attribute so go with cafrisun until you need to use plate

I have found that nothing can really beat cafrisun for everything i have played so far… ~10 characters to about level 100, after that I don’t really know… Have a hoplite at 163, i THINK plate is better… if only for surviving.

I could see myself using cafrisun for a loooooong time (forever?) on a corsair, due to DWA. But that would require dodge or death, which would require dex, which is kind of bad with auto attacks I hear?

Maybe barb3 corsair2 with dex could be somewhat viable with high dex? =)

I know but can’t help wondering when should I craft my Vubbe Glove. My Fencer to be is still on hold till kTOS patches arrive.

Cafrisun excels on auto attacking classes or Wizards at low level. I would not recommend using Cafrisun forever on any character even if that character can do insane amount of AA DPS (QS3). You won’t survive a lag spike with Cafrisun after all.

Yes, obviously. Incidentally the ones i have leveled are QS, Wizard3, Priest -> Chaplain… and an assortment of swordsmen. :stuck_out_tongue:
So yes, I’m biased.

Now that I think about it, you’re right, it has to be replaced sooner or later.

To be honest, I don’t really want 30% more Str increament. Just give us Magic Resist gears, Elemental armors and Status Resist Cards. Ultimate tank on the battlefield

But for Hoplite 1-2, Id say its great.
Hoplites have long CD skills so lots of auto attacking.
3, still great, but Spear Throw.

Spear Throw animation. You will need both Quicken and Deeds of Valor aspd to use Spear Throw effectively.

Now imagine DOV + Cyclone + Stabbing = dead mobs. That’s why Swordie need tanking gears

So I did a google page translate on the latest korean patch

go continue on with your barb/hoplite, lol