Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Yes, sorry about not using the right names, typed in a rush after seeing the other barb>dopp>shinobi doing well. I used your personal one first as I was trying to cut on the number of skills as to not need to change skillbars on a controller, but even with the general use one I just need to change it in order to use Bash and Pots, which ended up not being a hassle at all.

It’s gonna take a while, but I’m gonna try and get those sissels next then. I was actually thinking about some alternative to it, but it really seems easier to just save a bit more silver and go straight to sissel. Also, thanks for the rotation tips, I got scared of Zornhau’s sp drain and avoided using it but from what you said it’s worth the price.

Oh, before I forget, is there a weapon in specific you would recommend me to transcend? Or am I thinking too high of transcendence and it I should use it on my current sword? I imagine Pervodimas is more of a makeshift one before I get something else so I’m just saving my blessed shards instead of using on it.

Only 350 weapons are worth transcending right now if you don’t have anything yet.

those with transcended 315 weaps came from events and it isn’t worth to transcend them now if you’re from scratch.

So, transcend either:
+16 Trash/Good PRIMUS 2H sword
+16 Masinios 2H Sword
+16 Solmiki 2H Sword

If you can’t get a +16 you may want to hold off transcending too, get yourself a good weapon first. +11-15 can be good but I got used to +16 bonus damage already that I don’t want to go back.

It will be a long grind but it’s worth.

don’t fall for 350 blue or purple with good stats. A trash primus can easily out damage it.

also, +16 trash stat primus is better than +11 good stat primus always in damage.

Only talking about damage wise here, if you need stats like con/spr consider good stat primus.

but if you find a cheap +15/16 purple weapon chilling in the market, you can use that as a long term temporary weapon until you find a good primus 2hsword.

1 Like

any +16 primus is stronger than a +11, it’s also pretty easy to find oranges to try and upgrade, i would say with 100m you can ez get at least a random orange to +16

Hi there, i want to know if now with shinobi changes, could be good fill the swd3xxfenc3shin with 2 barb to copy seism+cleave or is still better the classic pelt-cor filler. I would like to know how spend my fencer3 skills points for a better rotation with bunshin thx!!

for bunshin raw damage,
barb1-cor1 is good, dust devil can be copied and cleave boosts it.

but for more practical use with taunt I think pelt+barb is better, or pelt+corsair.

I’m currently using barb1-cor1 for a more bunshin focused fencer though

barb 2 is also nice for seism +cleave combo but it doesn’t stun bosses which means seism will lose its purpose, but it’s still good.

corsair though also gives you an even exchange if you have a falc friend, aiming for you and flag buffs for them

1 Like

Thank you, barb corsair sound good
I think fencer has a lot of skills and few attributes
Can i ask you what skills worth to max?

Attributes? I recommend maxing non bunshin attributes and spammables, like kunai and composee.

Sept is good too

for skill distribution I’ll update this post later im currently in cm

Thank you so much i will be waiting your update

Not yet my final build but i have 3 days left sadly, anyway:

What I use currently:
1 Lunge (for slash multiplier on bosses) Bunshin>Lunge>Cleave>DS>Dust Devil
15 etoiles
4 or 0 coquille (ignores 10%? def)
10 attaque composee
1 preparation
3 balestra
1 au fer
5 epee garde
5 flash

5 kunai
4 katon
5 bunshin
1 mijin

5 double slash
15 PB
3 bash
7 restrain
15 Gungho (you can change gungho for something else like pommel beat if you want more bunshin skills)

5 Jolly roger
5 dust devil
4 iron hook
1 keen hauling

Hey Lost, my Reset Voucher is almost up. In your opinion which build should i follow that would be stronger for burst with shino, +AoE. Really looking for something that will help carry me through end game content, of the ones you posted still not sure whether i should go Barb or HL >.<

How is Fencer in Cm/Wb?
I go the old sw3/pelt1/corsair/Fencer3/Shino.

I want to play some casual pvp so i go 100con rest dex.

Is it true that bunshins cant crit? :o
Got masinos Dagger/rapier already is the prac leather set worth it?

Why you got gungho lv15? You went full/high str? I suppose to take high dex so concentrate can add a plus damage. Or did you drop it by the hit limit count? Anything else in your build is nice

@h_masselli
I just don’t like concentrate in general and there’s nothing better to take, feels like a waste rebuffing concentrate too many times. You can take whatever though, up to you. My lv17 Gungho adds up about 200-230 PA for fencer. Last time I had concentrate I find myself not buffing it all too much, so it ended up being wasted

Doppel right? IMO nothing would beat the barb2 (over HL2) variant for doppel as of now, skull swing for HL3 Variant might be up for debate but it’s not really needed as of now. Cleave really destroys other variant’s damage

I did notice my bunshins having lower crit rate and sometimes not critting at all for all the hits, but they still crit from time to time, I might need to check that further, but tests were from kunai and double slash so it might have taken the crit rate attribute, I’ll check again.

if you have a leather miki you don’t need it, I don’t like miki/doing et so I skipped miki set entirely and went with fietas

fencer in CM/WB is average, but I can’t find it carrying Stage6/7 easy. WB I haven’t done since WB remake so I can’t comment on it. But my Doppel>Fencer in about everything for CM performance

Sry for disturb you again but how much dex do you recommend to put? And if i trying make a wb hunter is worth spend on 3x10*monkey +bitergina?

I think it’s better to just use tomb lords for WB, or Moa/Unicorn for some specific bosses.

Dex very well depends on your ping, it’s hard to tell and much more personal. I went full dex on mine, I’m using fietas anyway so I have about 150± str from equips

1 Like

Most WB are poisoned until they die. Dunno if that gives u an answer.

I’m wondering what to do with my Doppel, I don’t like it anymore. Only thing I would, maybe, think of, is Catalancer for PVP, but thats about it… Sucks I need a pet for it… But it’s nice to have a fast moving character.
I dont have a Primus +16 2-handed, just +11 trans 8… dont know if I need a +16 to feel I’m wrecking things… it’s so lackluster now…

Here you go, I put my fencer facing away from boss to show that bunshins can still crit

skill used: etoiles

1 Like

how good is the armoas card?

very nice replacement for zaura and nuaele. it’s like having 3k more hp every time it triggers.

really better then zaura and nuaele?