Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

still good

even after the nerf they will still be strong, but not as strong as they are now

i play to play full dex build with sw1-hl1-b3-DG3 is this build good ?

yes, main focus is on aoe and self buffs

@Lostac atm we got not the nerf on Itos or?

not yet, maybe on the next major patch.

Did 12 runs in Catacombs, but seems Andesium don’t drop there. I suspected Rufflesia but lol, after 12 runs probably I would get at least 1.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not worth the 5 kovos recipes (because it’s only a little better than kovos) but hey

2 Likes

It’s always good to say look what I have though. Status gear :rofl:.

Working on my Sarkmis atm thing is a pain in the ass lol. spending all my free time on tails,:expressionless:

if it was 0.2 drop rate rather than 500 DPK

I would have started farming already

I have no time to monitor my kills 500 straight no rests

I do have random time after work like 1 hour gaps

again fak you imc

:head_bandage: those dpk are … irritating.

Calling for oracle + thau hit squad nows. I wonder how the higher level channel fares after the maintenance

Thinking of possibly doing a PVP Fencer like this:

Sw3 > Highlander 2 > Fencer 3

Idea is to use Crosscut + Restrain for continuous bleed stun and Crown against mages.

What gear is ideal in PVP? Rapier only or Rapier + Emengard Shield? Which rapier is best for PVP, still Venier?

Thanks

are you banking that the enemy team doesn’t always have PD? I see corsair being better at this tbh

about the rapiers, yes you want venier for balestra base damage nuking

Yeah PD is bad news for this build lol.
Should i use rapier + shield or rapier alone?

depends, probably for mdef only since what you’ve chosen doesn’t have pelt

if you have a peltasta rank though it’s a different story, blocking can be a complete beast sometimes against dex archers

True, without pelt in the build I wouldn’t benefit from a high end shield as much.

What about a 1H sword + shield pelt 3 -> doppel 3? Could it work now that DoV’s penalty is reduced? A doppel with decent defense/block sounds fun.

might work but it requires a very good timing specially with zwerchhau, or I could say it’s very predictable because when you switch to 2h sword they will know that you are already trying to attack

@Kascly

reason why your rodel misses sometimes

even my high dex(almost full dex) murm misses with oghma lol

fencer and gvg ? have chance ?

This is really strange. I have about 750 acc and seems not enough to deal with them. Mob with 464 eva but seems 800 lol
Maybe that -2 Block is bugging acc.

hay , need to use reset scroll soon so im asking , what it current meta for doppel ? sw2barb3 or s1hi3b1 ? pve endgame is my goal , cheers