Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

thanks, I guess the rasvoy devhlin was a lie

but confirmed now

yellow dumaro - shade
red guardian spiders - devhlin

1 Like

Shade and dehvling need Ionium, why swift oghma need Andesium? lol

Shade/Dehvlin needs Ionium while Cylli/Swift Oghma needs Andesium. Guess that’s how they even these swordsman special boots/gloves out in terms of these new mats.

LOL, I Tried to Jolly Roger at this mission and got DC’d 3 times, what the f

After Ionium discoverying…

Let go guys farm.

kek I failed the run cuz didn’t read objectives but at least I got 1

3 runs 0 ionium, What the actual hell :poop:

I got 2 ioniums in 3 runs. The 2 ioniums I got from the area( tons of tanu and flower mobs spawn) before the wizards.

Made them lol still seem broke with cyclone though.

9 runs for 3 ioniums.
2 more for shade greaves.

Edit: Finished shade greaves

Now I will try Andesium for Swift Oghma

1 Like

I hope IMC fixes this, lol

2 Likes

@Lostac Do you have Guardian 5 or 1 on your Fencer? I’ve finally circle reset, left it at 1 for now.

After the 10% def per rank patch you will rarely need guardian defense now, maybe for r9 because you know IMC and their balancing.

so either leave it at 1 or 2 (same penalty, but remember, divine might can ruin level 2)

My Murmillo has it at level 15 though, my fencer has it at level 1 with 9 extra skill points.

Yep, fair enough, I’ll leave it at 1 then.

Right bye bye SPR and STR, it’s been nice knowing you… time to use my stat reset…lol…

Question: which map/dungeon would be best for level grinding? Currently at lv 169, 3 skill pts away to R6. Skill build: Sw1 + Pelt1 + Barb3. :sweat:

you don’t really need to grind

normally I would say DP2 but that map is full of macro/bots

so go 2nd demon prison instead of DP2

1 Like

Thanks! Ran out of exp cards, so I had no choice. Limited time playing as well. :cry:

oh right since you have pelt nouridin falls is also a good map, just make sure you have enough def

1 Like

Thanks! Will take note of this map. :smiley:

is Doppel still good? or alrdy hard nerfed?