Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Crown also reduces SPR! Considering that 125 spr is ~50% resist from debuffs, it will always be useful even on low str (~100).

Anyone who did lots of boss rushes with Fencer can relate how mantice tends to resists coquille sometimes, and he has only 52 spr! some r8 mobs have even more

Lots of debuffs are impossible to resist but even so having a Crown to guarantee everything is nice. Lv 1 is only 5 seconds but Lv 5 is enough to throw two coquilles, lol (mine’s at lv 5). I know this is doppel talk but just sharing experience since you’ll have party members.

Again, IMC making me angry with the last swordsman changes. ■■■■ that pain barrier buff to sw 3 instead of sw 2 lol

Edit: asdsad

Taking the yolo Sw1 Pb is rough wish there was a damage limit to where if the damage was low enough it wouldn’t kb you.

I don’t really feel that way towards debuffs, for some reason it’s only my rodelero getting cursed with resistances on debuffs.

and yeah I’ve said already to leave it at 1 and throw them elsewhere

yo guys. anybody know the multiplier for Moulinet when in shock effect?

I’m bored with my goon (already) and fencer, doppel is no option for me. looking to make something like sw2/3-high2/3-shinobi-barb/?, something close like that. trying to make that Moulinet as my main burst (bunshinx5-shock-cleave-moulinet) and have crosscut-double slash/skyliner maybe as a kind of filler. armor break and vertical cut still worth it?

ahhh I wish I had more class options with 2h sword. :disappointed:

Why avoid doppels though?

Anyway, I think SW3>HL2>Barb>Shinobi>HL3 might be a good try for non-doppel 2h sword

based on the patch notes, moulinet deals double with shock

well idk if you can still remember but I really hate DoV, its mechanics to be precised (I would never hate that 150% buff lol). I just don’t like the idea of getting hit or shroom farming/buying. I’d be very subpar if I skip on DoV while being Doppel so I avoid it for now.

^ exactly what I’m planning to do. do you think it’s worth even a try?

Not sure, you can gamble on it because doppels already end with R8 so IMC will come up with a 2h sword rank 9, maybe.

About the DOV issue, you don’t always have to be on full stacks. Just turn it on and smack things, either you get charges or not, depends on your team and how things go, maybe I’ll post a 10f/15f et run when I get the mood to do it, you can see my dov rarely going high but still do decent-good damage, just get a trans stage 4 gale or vtb.

Also in case you haven’t checked, the new kr dov is only 5% def lost per stack and pair that with the recent 10% def per rank, transcending armors for doppel can be worth now.

yeah I saw the changes with DoV. 75% at max level. hmmm I’ll think about it again.

anyway that build will be gimmicky as I will heavily rely on bunshin burst. I’ll be left with cross cut + skyliner (the only decent damage source I can get without clones) when it goes down. maybe it will be good on WB, but I doubt if it will even perform decent on ET which is the part that I really want to focus on if you’ll ask me.

couple of questions, cartar worth to max with new attribute? sarkmis or gale for pure dex build?

Sarkmis > Gale
no contest here, only reason to go Gale is if you don’t want -con or lost interest completely in farming dpk stuff

If you want ET, doppel is really much more stable, I can help you out there if you want.

Maxing cartar is up to you, I personally want mine at 3 for instant burst.

Will do think about it. I already have my Sw-High-Barb3-Dop3 sitting at 278 just in case.

Oh another thing, Zucken’s crown affects Moulinet? has anyone tried it yet? Evasion is just a bonus now with the def bonus, but what do you think about cloth to cover mdef? Then yellow gems for the def?

never use cloth.

yellow gems for def is ok, red gems for hp is okay, up to you on that but I like my yellow gems. (I do have an extra virtov plate set with red)

if you are badly in need of mdef, superior kovos+2 level6/7 blue gems will give you a lot

1 - no crown/zornhau

2 - zornhau (shock doesnt give x2 for zornhau)

3 - crown (gives x2 for shock)

alrighty. plate it is. also thanks for the test @Lostac

lolopanther leather is also a good option

set 1 < best imo if you don’t care about set bonuses
2 lolo leather (gloves+boots or gloves+pants) = free 46 crit rate
2 plates (virtov top/bottom) or virtov top+lolo plate bottom = high def+hp

set 2
full lolo leather

set 3
full lolo plate

mix some demonas in in case you need it

the reason i made a female doppel is here.

I want that smart casual costume

3 Likes

Finally, now I will charge 1k tps for gacha. People here in silute will surely over price that cute costume.

sex sells.

heh. Whale it.

If I didn’t get that costume at last I will have enough points to grab another stat reset.

You can actually save up additional. I believe it will be included in the exchange.

Sailor is in tomorrow. :thinking:

This will drop hard the prices. Here in silute, pleople are trying to sell royal guard for 15kk.

those greedy maggots. lol. :head_bandage: