Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Another important note: Fleche scks when you are trying to kill a group of monsters, it doesn’t depend on your aoe atk ratio. monsters in front completely act as meatshields.

I also noticed that a lot of people complaining about evasion. I would recommend to all who have evasion 1000+ first lunge and see if pdmg still hit you. As long as this is not a skill/spell chance to hit back to 15%. I assumed that all 290+ monsters are heavily inflated accuracy. Probably now evasion cap will amount even 1300+. All times we avoiding all damage is over. In addition, there are no new armor not counting Solmiki. Someone should explain our beloved IMC that Earth Tower is not the place to collect the equipment for maps 290+.

And someone can explain me this?

having like 1.8k evasion isnt helping. i think they changed the way certain enemy skills work, not the way evasion works. pretty sure toa.neet has datamined accuracy values for all mobs anyway

Hightest mobs accuracy I saw was 545. There is a world boss with 600+.
The thing is: there are some mobs dealing some attacks undodgeable even physical.

I think we will need more con instead of pure/heavy dex builds.

Not wanting to brag, but as a Rodelero>Corsair I have to share this.

I don’t know if you played Rodelero before, but Montano is pretty much Dust Devil with a stun and a long-time slow after the spinning.

Having both actually made my life wonders. And I am a Pelt2 (Which I would change if I could, I think I would be happy with a SW2 or Barb).

any1 already have manahas glove or boot?

That’s the Epee Garde x Pain Barrier situation, it happens on older mobs too.

I’ll test it versus players later. Is this a bug? We always had the visual glitch (non-yellow crits), but the damage was correct, and now when this happens, Epee Garde’s effect ain’t working and this is a big deal. It can be a “hidden” counter, but I hope that this is just a bug.

@Lostac

Fleche has been a big disappointment for me, I thought that Fleche was going to get the 10 targets thing like Baletra’s…
This and the fact that it has no attribute bonus to invest… at least the skill sounds good and the damage is good if we consider all the nine possible hits.

I hope IMC will add an +% damage attribute later, like what happened to Gravity Pole~

Just wanted to share my 1st WB experience. It was a thrill lol. Was lucky we still got to 4th rank, my contribution kinda died down about 1/4 of Marnox’s HP, 'cause I ran out of SP pots :sweat_smile:
It’s gotta be either the Dragoon2 or the SR2 that kept us from the rankings.

But I can see now how Fencer works in WBs.Dragoons are our best friend. :joy:
With spear lunge and serpentine debuff my composee goes all the way up to 30k per hit. And we still got the old Serpentine debuff which lasts 10s.

1 Like

Yeah i was only hitting like 2 med monsters with fleche and 3 small, it’s not even using my aoe atk ratio

tip to fencers: solo grind on Lhadar forest.

make sure you have aspersion

1 Like

@Eon11 Yep, flash was a strong bait. Sp consumption and the fall-off damage later makes it only worth 1 point imo. I hope they add attributes on it cuz my composse is just right behind its damage.

still suffering from aoe problems outside of balestra

also my rapier is still dying first

Suffering from common AoE problems? Or mobs has +1 aoe def ratio?

common, my normal setup has 7 aoe ratio. If I get costume 2 with+1 i can get 9.

I don’t wanna use glad bands, it’s a big drop in numbers

Hm. Seems my build will be a thing for me.

you mean HL skills? nah, I rarely use my barb skills for damage either.

but 8 seconds stun is very useful for solo, I use sp pots more than hp

For my 11 AoE. I quitted that one.

you can transfer them to your new fencer.

I really want a sw3 even though some boss skills don’t miss. even these monsters annoy me because they push me if they got through evasion.

Sw3>pelt>barb the dream

Rolled a sw3>pelt>cor>fen. With your feedbacks, restrain is a must to deal with those mobs in new maps.

1 Like

It’s Dylan, right? Arn’s younger brother and heir of the Vessel’s family fortune, now that his brother is dead.

I’m waiting for your feedback on the build. After Rank8, and with the several reports from you guys, this build, more and more, seems to be the most promising right now.

Yes.
I will. :wink:

20angryswordies