Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Well, that’s the advice I need. Tks

Man, I was just about to try that. lol. too bad.

One of my guildmember an FF2, was dealing only 1 damage to that 278 map (I forgot the name, but it was a forest) and he’s already 280. lol

this update was a joke
if IMC want us to play in party mode
how come they make some job deal 1 damage to mob in some map
this can only mean
if some map can make wizard only do 1 damage
then there will be a map where archer or swordman will deal 1 damage too
seriously IMC y u do diz

Because it’s time to break meta and create new one. So now Inquisitor are meta.

A way to avoid dealing “1” damage is using a staff as a wizard.

that new staff gives 500+ base matk + a high amount of int, transcend it to level 3 and you get double the matk. The rest you can rely on int and quick cast for damage.

anyway, I’m amazed no one else tried the centaurus solo challenge. I just finished it yesterday with a doppel by alternating tank and dps

So, I re-rolled my fencer for Sword 3 - Pelt 1 - Barb 1 - Fencer 3. Is Pain Barrier viable as it was before the update?
Also I have seen Hop - Fencer doing massive damage with a Miko pair, thinking to re-re-roll my fencer for this.

where is this? /20chars

Khamadon Forest.

/20centaurus

world boss? gimmick? or quest?

I wonder if it has a chance to drop a card. That’s the card that gives AOE attack ratio per card count right?

quest boss, but really prepare your anus if it’s your first solo run

yes that’s the boss monster that gives aoe atk ratio card, but it’s only a quest boss, so…

Guys, not sure if it’s just me, or if this info is old, but it seems that when the monster has pain barrier up, he’s literally immune to Epee Garde extra critical damage. I’ll upload a video after the PVP hour and do more testing.

Yep well some mobs with pain barrier is like that. @Lostac kudos man. Swear them centaurus were spamming 3 skills at once to me non-stop. I couldn’t even get close.

gosh. is it really impossible to solo quests now? was planning to solo all the available quests but the more I read the more I cri. I only have 1 guildmember who is roughly the same level gap with me.

you can solo about everything.

even centaurus, but prepare a lot of potions and a lot of soul crystals, but once your weapon goes down to 0 durability, well…make sure you bring a lot.

also you are fighting two centaurus at once.

crap. I only have 1 Venier and 1 Spada. Maybe I should start socketing my Spada now.

Yoo careful on the Cave for the main quest to save goddess Daila. You honestly need a sage and a full pt with a healer to quest in there. 2-4 floor is cancer. 1 and 5 is ok cause no archers (Theres golden bell mobs thou)

Shittons of mage mobs, Boss with instant one hit skills. Archers with spiral arrows + Mergens.

Some quest arent just soloable especially dungeon maps where mobs are aggresive.

Cleared the cave and the last boss wont spoil IS SUPER HARD

Tell me please - is this build viable right now ? or i should reroll my high2 (5 rank)

picked high 2 for cartar and crosscut+skyliner combo, picked barb only for cleave and +50% from it to slash …
Peltasta is for swash buckling and guardian!
or am i missing something?

Yes, fact all this slash skill do nothing on 290+ locations.
Actually dont loof for damage untill Rank 6, only for buffs and attributes like stuns etc.

hmm rushing 290 dungeon gives 150k silver…hmmmm hmmm hmmm spam 290 alts?

also, based on my findings…having a stun and pain barrier is still important. even these physical monsters knock you back and can cancel your fleche/etoiles. it’s annoying. thank god seism and helm chopper

Damn you were faster. In general, the ability to stop them is damn useful. Bash now spamming like crazy. And I thought at that Rank 7 I used this a lot. Barb still works superbly in and Pouncing is perfect when you’re not the only one who can kill the mobs. Currently, it is not as bad as expected.
Sword / Pelta / Barb C3 / Fencer C3
It is probably the strongest option to be damage dealer.
Sword C3 / Pelta / Anything / Fencer C3
But this will be a hell easier to play.