Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Personally speaking, I say yes. I don’t think any Rapier can compensate the lack of +2 skills (unless they decided to release a 1k base damage Rapier lol), so I’m gonna be stuck until I get a Lolo Rapier.

I’ll probably transcend my Venier up to level 4, but imo you need to get at least +10 enhancement for it to pay off.

What do you think of the barb variant sw3>pel1>barb1 for fencer? You prefer more the utility of corsair over the slash debuff?

Barb1 in this case has almost nothing to offer except for slash debuff to boost flaconade, but i don’t know if someone use flaconnade to do damage. In this case, I would take highlander over barb1 for crossguard, cartar and crown.

AA all day till rank 6 is super easy to do. Arde+Velniup+Cafrisun are all you need. Simple questing a little bit past Dina Bee and you will have more than enough cards to reach r6

After 120 cafrisun will getting a hard time. Kinda boring in missions set flag, taunt, pain barrier holding C to AA with dagger and over and over…
I fell like a john armless.

I’m personally not transcending venier. I’m not that thirsty for a quick power spike.

I use Cafrisun till at least 170 on all my alts. Tbh, you will rely on AA till r7 anyway

A very long boring way :unamused:

@kradenmike4
I’m thinking in do the same aswell.

Playing Swordsman is boring anyway. Deal with it

1 Like

Hehe.
Now let me take a relax moment in my bed with my wife.

PS: Watching the walking dead

I’ve officially started the Upent grind.
And I don’t even play the game all too often anymore.
Wish me luck guys =.=

2 Likes

I thought it could be nice to have other damage type (specially against cloth armor enemies) with cleave>flaconade/double slash for more variety in ones rotation, but highlander and corsair does have their pros too.

For Epee down time must be ok. Since there are few cloth type, this isn’t hurt you too much as ghost type ones does.

Good luck, you can do it!

If you don’t wear Cafrisun til 280, you’re not a true swordsman (masochist).

I hate the grinding in TOS. 3 hours and only 1 class level. Popped exp cards to reach r7. Now I can go back to leveling my Scout to Scout 3

All thoses noobs that think that swordmans will get good at rank 8 , hilarious

“All thoses noobs that think that ToS will get good at rank 8 , hilarious.”

Rephrased it for better understanding.

3 Likes

Sometimes, from only grammar you can find out about the nationality xD.
He just meant that even rank 8 swordmen dps with dragon 100% damage buff included (I suppose) won’t be able to do enough damage to not be perma refused from any groups like the non peltasta for months before.

I know what he meant. This isn’t the only topic he trashed swordsmen. I replied as a joke since expecting ToS problems to be quickly solved is hilarious in the first place. SW current situation is a minor issue if compared to the game’s situation.