Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Where’s this video? ‘-’

Not a fencer, but a doppel.
PS: No skull swing

Told you guys about the hl 2 drama a few weeks ago…
Highlander can’t compete with the new ~400~630 [?] attack Warcry Epee Stance and maybe a few Frenzy stacks when Epee Stance is down and Coquille do the Skull swing job anyway…

Pick Highlander 2 for the love of Skyliner and Cartar Stroke :laughing: or HL 3 for party play and that costume or if you HATE Barbarian as some guys here :scream:.

I think that the math is more interesting for Doppels: Super Warcry + Frenzy + Deeds 15 vs Skull swing + Deeds 15.

How much def the new monsters have? How easy is to get 10 Warcry bonus in the new maps? Stun + Cleave or Bleed + Skyliner? Vertical Slash vs Pouncing, higher Crown uptime vs reliable aoe stuns, which one you prefer?

Its all about preference in the end. But for us fencers is better we not rely on too much in early ranks.

ayyy lmao

Coquille -> Lunge -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee -> Composee

This is primarily why I don’t think it matters what classes you pick before fencer and you just pick whatever you prefer

Before going this path, take it from me, make sure you don’t regret it.

I personally went barb2>corsair because I know I’ll do fine without barb 3, several people that followed my path was disappointed in corsair because they deal a little lower dps and got no pouncing

I’ve said several times though corsair on R5 is much more of a defensive pick and it’s very good for what it does, so I’m okay with it.

I played Sword>HL>Barb3>Fencer during CBT2 (I didn’t know back then that you don’t need shield to swash and didn’t know guardian gave evasion)
and decided that I didn’t need barb 3 so now I got corsair in.

@kradenmike4 average 300± PA

1 Like

Almost 100% attributed lol elma is a cloth cheater :expressionless:

Nah I’ve got 75. 90 pouncing is going to be my next investment though

75% is cheap anyway. But a very good number 25k.

Pardon me I was just channeling my inner aki sera

1 Like

Aki sera nooooooooooooooo.

lol, everytime I see a reply from him about dex he’s always being a salty crab.

I do Coquille-Prep-Sept-Lunge-Cleave-Pouncing-Coquile-Composeex2-Lunge-Cleave-Seism with my Barb3-Fencer2.

@Proxied really intrigued by the font thing. does it really help? (even if its just 1-2 fps I’d take it.)

what the, provide us a video of your fencer slaying a poor cloth boss like Firelord from the 190? Please!

Here’s a more realistic scenario. Sorry about the green ■■■■ that just shows up when I record gifs sometime and I didn’t feel this was long enough to warrant a video.

For pouncing fire lord is too “thin” to use pouncing. Flanconnade does much more DPS. Don’t really know any good cloth bosses that I can solo that have a wide enough hit box unless given a suggestion

@migzzz

I’m actually using regular font atm because I did verify game cache to fix something and just got too lazy to change it back but yes I think it helps.

1 Like

I’m thinking here, aki sera on ET.
He has about 250 critical rate and hogmas has 195 crit resists… hehe he will critis almost never doing crap damage because hogma has plate and high def hehehe.

@Proxied
Try Shadowgaler.

Kirmeleech in Saalus.

Isn’t that ghost? Like the one in the dungeon

Not a bad idea if I can roll the mission

In cristal mine he is using cloth

So, max Frenzy, 15DoV, Cleave, and I think, the new skill’s Slash Bonus.
Criting 128k and Normal 77k.
This is… strong, but needed a Pouncing comparison (what if Pouncing deals more? Insane).

Edit: Shadowgaler always used Cloth, no?