Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

spreadsheets are telling me 870 for 100% on a 100 crit resist mob.

Its around 786~ to get 100% crit chance vs 0 crit resist iirc.

@Palazzo
Thanks for encourage me to farm my last 2 ambers when I shouted asking for some:

A hour and 10 minutes later:

Bought 2 some days ago.

Now let me do it all again. One more recipe to craft.

3 Likes

@Proxied ok, for now i try get Sissel, later maybe i trade my Gladiator for Sissel bracelet on Fedimian.

So if we need tons of Crit rate, maybe goin full Vitrov but with Soul Chase armour will be good idea? After all it’s 16 DEX more, so a little more evasion and some Crit rate should be ok.

Thanks! @Eon11 and specially @Kascly!

I like older men with money. ‘-’

5 Likes

I saw it :open_mouth:

@Palazzo: You need a Venier. Ask @Kascly for some Lizard Ambers, he has 12

HE GAVE ME A RECIPE, I LOVE HIM
I’m going to compensate him, of course, with some… favours…

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good idea. I hadn’t thought about that. The only issue is potential lack of def and difficulty of obtaining soul chaser armor (I personally haven’t seen anyone with it yet)

I don’t want to ask for more.

Btw, if class reset was viable, would you guys respec your Fencer? I might though but a Scout 3 is a more urgent matter

If we get a rank reset, I think I would reset my highlander rank.
SW3>PELT>BARB>FEN

Hey, have you noticed that ‘Repair’ is an anagram of ‘Rapier’?

Must be illuminati conspiracy.

@Kascly: I will try Sw1>Pelt>Hop>HL>Corsair>Fencer for semi-rainbow build

@migliole:

R-E-P-A-I-R

R-I-A-P-E-R

Looks more like Reaper to me

DIE!DIE!DIE!

Oops, didn’t see the anagram part. Well, who cares

Seems good I was thinking in the same build but I will not.
@migliole
Iluminati, always them…

Someone linked a Reaverpede Card on telsiai, it seems to have been nerfed, it’s like tomb lord now, card count instead of *

After playing with HL2 for a while, I realized that Cross Cut + Skyliner combo is worse than I thought. At lv 150, Cross Cut + Skyliner + Cloth mob = 2k per hit *2 = 4k total (not crit). In order to maximize this combo’s potential, HL3+Barb is needed.

Hard to land, awkward hit box. Worse during ping spike. Furthermore, Plant and Mutant mobs are quite abundant. These are what I learned. So a piece of advice: If you do not wish to commit till HL3, just get HL3 for Catar Stroke, Moulinet and Crown. I now change my mind, Hop is a more decent choice for damage than HL2.

I’ve told you many times, I feel lacking when I was playing my HL because it has no barb.

It feels very lacking to me at least. Now we feel the same lol

Anyway mine’s still useful as a skull swing slave support on boss rushes.

I saw @Kascly dealt nearly 4k per hit and that wasn’t even a crit. So I thought I can do almost the same.

To be honest, damage wasn’t a big deal since I do understand that HL skills will just be a filler in my combo. What I hate the most is its shitty hit box. Sometimes I couldn’t see whether I landed Skyliner or not. Particularly in DP2.

Nevertheless, at the moment, I’m still able to hold top DPS in boss runs, even against Mutant bosses such as Golem and Mineloader. HL2>Corsair skill rotation is still potent af

It won’t be potent on later levels without cleave.

I am managing cloth very well because I have 3 cleave charges for
3x dust devil, flanconnades and seism.

Even seism does good damage with cleave, but not as good as dust devil.

I saw someone dealt 20k crit with Seism and 10k with Cleave in Alemeth. Barbs are indeed powerful and will be even more so.

Now I have committed to this build, I will think of a way later