Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Regen is every 20 sec iirc when combat(someone check this out for me). Some skill can reduce the time needed to regen (Squire food buff/Krivis’s Flame/ and i think one of the diev skills?)

Pyroego Card ] Decreases interval between SP recovery ticks by [★] seconds.

Don’t know if it will affect combat but 2 level 10 Pyroego = Unli SP regen?
If this is plausible, 2 blue gems on Gloves (at least level 6) should solve SP problems on spamming Composee.

Though I think it isn’t as simple as I think it is. But I’d really like to get Level 10 Composee (probably Level 8 with Venier, or if I’m bold enough Level 12). It’ll be godly on Epee stance.

Well in my Vubbe Fighter Gloves i have Blue gem lvl 5 and actually didn’t do much. Well maybe including card to reduce tick time of regen do much more.

@Lostac, @SkyKirisame : I hardly use Gungho post lv200. +64 Patk seems negligible. But over 700 Patk from lv10 Composee seems significant. I’m planning to max it once R8 comes out

It’s PATK not flat attack, my Level 40 attribute composee gets about 200 bonus total damage per hit with gungho level 5+attributes. I don’t use guardian now because it’s bad atm

Aren’t they both the same? Both Patk and Skill atk are calculated in Tier 0 computation. I usually ignore Gungho and Concentration whenever we have a buffer in party. More buff slots

yes, the thing is, gungho boosts everything in your skill tree for the same SP cost.

Maxing is honestly good to deepen the dps. I was thinking to max it depends on how many SP i have at 330 and how much SP will lvl 15 pots regen on me. I can just spam pots. Main reason why I made 2 builds on my fencer to either max composee (yes lvl 12 with venier) or max sept.

Unless there are much better mana pots out there, I’ll stick with level 1 (level 3 with Venier). Mana bar depletes really quickly as it is because Composee execution time is so quick. (I love the skill)

Level 10/12 composee is very strong and tempting though, it’s just a matter of bursts vs consistency now, I’d prefer the later for long fights

Same, I think it would be possible to add some point is to it though. Do we know what the new mana pots are? I assume Alch3 can make some …

hello everyone, im still building my fencer

is building fencer with pelt really that bad?

im planning on building sw>pelt>barb3>Fencer3

but interested in getting corsair tbh. since corsair have hook and jolly rogers

recently i read if i want corsair i should go with highlander2 instead of barb2

will my dps suffer that much?

(i dunno if i can ignore pelt since its a must have so i can get to party)

I’m sure you got it wrong, if anything I strongly recommend it over sword 2. If anyone doesn’t really want pelt at least take HL.

HL 2= crap aoe/ok slash dmg, you only got cartar but it doesn’t even support big aoe ratio
Barb 2= lower damage, but you still get warcry and stuns. damage is less reliable

If you don’t care about C3 skills feel free to go corsair, it provides very good utility but you will lose a significant amount of dps, no matter what build you take(hl2/barb2).

i see, so i guess that really bad then (also notice your avatat, u play dota2? or just somehow got that picture on the internet?)

so whats the difference in getting hl3 and bar3?

since getting corsair is just not optimal

yes, I play dota 2 more seriously than TOS atm, because it seems that IMC doesn’t even take us seriously.

HL3 = slash spam master and debuff
Barb3 = Ultra god burst+very good buffs.

Pelt>HL3 combo = stack debuffs+Lunge > Vertical slash is Strong
Pelt>Barb3 combo = Warcry alone is enough to speak on boosting all your skills. You will have on-demand stun, and a very strong slash burst+Pouncing.

A full pouncing rivals a whole HL slash rotation, but has long cooldown.

i see, i like CC more i guess my build currently is right.

and how much str to we need as fencer?

i see, i used to play dota 2 alot now i just watch and play other game. the game just too stressful to me and losing just makes me depressed and tilted

sorry if i ask too many question (also this game have very low recommendation spec but i always getting low 30 fps wtf)

how much str is up to you, here’s my own personal preference: (63 invested points)

I don’t mind questions, ask away. If I’m busy I’m sure other people here will help you

man fencer do have the best outfit (thats the only reason im building her)

this is my last question before im going to grind my level.

what C3 skill u recommend getting?Epee garde is a must right? will u max out SE?

Right now my Sept is maxed, but on R8 release I’ll reset and maybe just leave it at 1.

Fleche and Epee garde seems to be priorities on c3

i c i c, i guess i’ll go that route too reset later (its not that expensive to reset)

thanks man :slight_smile: hope i can be a good fencer in my server