Tree of Savior Forum

Guide to Fencer / Doppel / Bullet Marker [PVE]

Just buy a XBOX 360 controller, you get two sets, you can put buffs on Set 2.

Tried this last time. No, this isn’t comfy style for me switch from one set into second and back. Maybe it’s time to say hello Control button once more even if this isn’t comfy to.

With too many weapons coming, RIP Earth tower weapons. Lets wait if a new rapier will come.

AA character must see this:

“The 270 blue Manahas blue set is a direct upgrade of the Cafrisun set. The ice damage it adds for the four piece bonus is an additional line of damage, and not just regular property damage.”

Lets save all your cafrisun for upgrading.

New rapier will not good enough for epee garde, more uptime + 240% crit damage is nice, just need to transcend venier and enhance more

We must wait. Didn’t saw any rapier in ktos patch notes.

@Elaralam: Idk, maybe I will stick to my original plan. No Scout 3.

Guys, at least there are some notable stuffs we should aim for in the recent kTos patch

에멘가드 실드 (Emen Guard Shield - Shield)
Orange Rarity
iPWR 461 Lv. 315
214 Physical Defense
67 Constitution
5 AoE Defense Ratio
22 Physical Defense
440 Magic Defense
1 Movement Speed
7 Block Rate
13 Potential 45 Durability
1 Socket

라이온 헤드 대거 (Lion’s Head Dagger - Dagger)
Purple Rarity
iPWR 403 Lv. 315
318-373 Physical Attack
12 Dexterity
8 Evasion
321 Fire Property Attack
-15 Ice Property Resistance
12 Potential 42 Durability
1 Socket

As for armors, I don’t find them appealing much. Except for Newt Leather set and Manahas set. However, using either one of these set will result in the loss of Vubbe Gauntlet and I don’t see any new +AOE items

It’s still nice to have them. I’m using Full virtov leather set right now and only use vubbe when i need to do some field grinding like doing gimmicks, but default is now full virtov.

can you share some info about those manahas set and newt leather set
i cant find anything on google

check the korean thread in general discussion, you should get some info there

Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/ebtym40s

@Lostac: But when 90% of your activities consist of field grinding, Vubbe still wins hand down

The real question is does switching rapier->rapier cancel epee/reduce damage effect? I expect reduced damage but I don’t know if anyone in KR has actually tested this/reported info

i’ve been 280 for too long I’m mostly with WB>Close the game>back to dota.

So far my vubbe only has its uses on gimmicks.

no need to wait for ktos player, you can test it with grandcross to other crossbow, does it ruin running shot uptime or not
honestly, my char just this fencer, so i cant help you with testing it

dang, those QS got new +2 weapon, why we fencer didnt get new one
i really really think IMC really hate swordman

they want us to suffer and get lolo rapier.

1 Like

aaargh,
+2 QS skill
+1 running shot
if these stack, it will be 260% on AA with 400++ att weapon

• manahas set :dizzy_face:

I normally don’t farm maps, Demon Prison can net you a nice amount of gold if you have some AoE Ratio gear.

What I do for gold daily is: 3x 145 full run, 3 missions and 2 Saalus, counting potions and repairs, Im making 1m a day.(not couting WBs)

I would recommend you a Scout3 to farm dungeons, with my full geared fencer and okayish attributes I can finish each run in 33~36 minutes. Scouts with 50~60 Split Shot and a 170 bow are able to finish in 25 minutes.

@Lostac how much STR do you have? I managed to get lucky with my Spada and bad luck with my Venier, got both to +10 and my Spada cant outdamage my Venier no matter what I try. I Even transcended my Spada and my Venier still outdps for about 200~500 damage(500 if demon).

@topic Welp, sucks we didnt get a new Rapier this patch :[

We must wait a bit yet. Maybe they are aware how fencer c3 can become a true monster.

1 Like

151 total

what skill are you using?

http://pastebin.com/bAEUQG7N
lol floor 40 ET, solmiki rapier this will be fencer main goal

Is better forgot that for now.
With a 20 man pt and +30 weapons here in silute, they could only reach 20F.