Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Psychokino C3 - The Esper (discontinued)

Hi

Nice guide! I’m a casual player and yesterday got to psychokino 3 (wiz 1 - crio 1 - psy 3).
Psy 3 is f*cking GODLIKE! those aoe ccs are pretty op! And the damage is huge!
I’m loving my char <3

PD has only 15 skillpoints like every R7 class.
Inceneration 5/5 is must have,
1 point in Pandemic and Healing Factor
8 points for Beak Mask and Bloodletting
If u put 5/5 Beak Mask u have 45sec Duration and 80sec CD=35sec witout Protection
3/5 in bloodletting are(with Nerf)19sec Duration.
35-19=16sec without 100%immune

If he have Cleric C2 and use DM its only 9sec.

Why is it you feel that chronomancer has no synergy with kino?

The details are a bit pointless if we’re discussing kino pvp vs ele pvp. If you can’t kill the enemy team with 27 + 25 +27 (bloodletting => beak => bloodletting) then you’re probably doing something wrong or the enemy is actively avoiding conflict via cloak. The point is that psycho has a huge advantage over sleep if we were counting plagues.

Well Ele PvP shines more on the 5v5 and GvG side where as kino 3 (wiz3->kino3 build) are more on 2v2 1v1 team league battle. correct me if im wrong though

Eh I think both are really good in combination with eachother during gvg, frost circle + gravity pole is deadly. Me and my ele guild member killed like 10 people in a row like that. Both have their place in gvg.

Yeah its true but its a bit harder on the Kino’s side if there are more people(Chaotic) as ele can just drop something and run away while kino’s have to channel.

And ppl can easily running away from ele aoe too XD. Even worse, there are some skills can turn ele aoe to enemy side like Capture (Rogue) or reversi (Thaum).
Ele best skill in pvp is meteor.

@Letsu Hi I will do this build for pvp, can u tell what level should I put each kino skill? thanks!

@LadyFullbuster Hi, so after looking at that build.

Why would you want a Featherfoot instead of Cyro C3 or even Warlock? following the skill-description you shouldn’t be able to drain HP from other players and all cooldowns of FF aren’t really that low either.

about the skill levels. You will want to max PP. for the maximum damage, maybe a little less on Telekinesis (so that you have more points to spare). In 5v5 pvp you wont need to swap more than 3-5 peopl, so less points in swap. Get more points in Teleport, the tp > raise combo is deadly, or just to get out with tp. 1 in Magnetic Force is enough, since it only increases damage per level.

ps. thanks for all other comments here in the Topic. I’m gonna answer them later and maybe update the guide too.

3 Likes

I like to put swap at 5 though. I use it a lot for Raise + PoA combo and other teammates aoe.

Thanks! @Letsu

About the stats points , maybe full con worth it for pvp…am I right?

Wiz 3 kino 2 so far and i feel really useless on bosses and missions. Will take kino c3 next. Which rank 7 is good for bossing?

Seeing party mates doing ice wall + pp combo to melt bosses is making me regret taking wiz c3…

My doubt now is if I really need to let raise lvl 5, I think level 1 worth it for pvp, it already takes 5 targets, so I can put magnetic forc at lvl 5 , more dmg, I like this skill.

Level 5 raise upgrades duration to 10seconds, while magnetic force only upgrades damages. Since magnetic force only ticks once, you’d be disapointed about this skill for damage dealing purpose. Still it’s a very decent tool for PVE (can put ennemies into raiso, or pack raised ennemies, or stun them at the end of the raise if you time it well), i’d like to see how it synergizes in PvP :smiley:
So… i’d advise you not to put more than a point in magnetic force, the damage scaling isn’t good enough compared to the others skills

Do not regret, Kino 2 is hell, specially with this build path, wait Psycho c3, it’s game changing.
I’ve done Rune caster as Rank 7 (Big Burst cooldown and some support skill), it’s still an option. I think I’d do warlock if it’s costume wasn’t so… special :smiley:

I don’t think that psycho 3 is good for bossing at all, since all the spells are low range channeling and the damage isn’t that high either. But if you really want to get more damage then i would recommend Warlock C1, it’s a 1 circle wonder (until the class 8 comes in and they nerf the class, like the old c6)

ps. haven’t had time to update the guide yet, sorry about that, i’m trying a cryo c3 right now, maybe i could write about that class in here too :wink:

What about Wiz > Cry > Psy 3 > Rune ? Is it ok for PvE ?

If you’re getting Cry+Rune for the Icewall combo, then you might want to add another circle of Cryo because Lv5 Icewall breaks easily. If it’s not for icewall, then I don’t see the point of getting Rune with Kino

I maybe add Cryo C2 at R7. Is PP damage good enough to solo leveling or dungeon at end game (level 250+)?
If rank 8 have nothing interesting My plan is Cry 3 + Psy 3 + Rune.