Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion šŸ’„

Thats my concernā€¦ I am more the DPS type but I kind of like linker and it will have party bonusā€¦

Would you guys prefer a wizc3>elec3> warlock or a wizc3>pyroc3>warlock? A pve build with a lot of AoEā€¦ Iā€™m not so sure yet cuz Iā€™m trying to think on the future (rank 8, 9). I read all the posts in here and could not decide yet. Pyro has a lot of good skills with almost no CD, I can spam flameground all the time, and I can kill easy any flymobs. However, elementalist has a huge damage, but with long CDā€¦ I need help from people who had tried those two builds. Halp.

I donā€™t think you need wiz3 for pyro.

Wiz 3 work great with all dps wiz (OP 50% dmg) except the summoners. But most people prefer ele over pyro duo to ele better in group: better burst dmg - fast hit rate and better aoe.

Or you can also go wiz 3 - linker 3 as a hybrid support and somewhat futureproof than ele (not as good in boss fights though)

2 Likes

What is the current ratio of CON, INT and SPR Wizards are running for PvP on KR? I mean, for the Wizards that want to be DPS or semi-DPS, not the full support builds.

Also, has anyone seen Pyromancers and Necromancers in PvP, and if they fared well?

:persevere:

I am deciding between Wiz3 > Psycho3 > Necro (no summon) and Wiz2 > Pyro2 > Psycho3. Probably going with first choice if Pyro demands too much INT to do decent damage due to low base values for high level standards (ignoring the set up needed for his skills).

Reflector Shield attributeā€¦

worth it or not worth it?_?

ā€œExcept the summonersā€

D: but whatever I guess, a lot of people are bandwagoning on wiz3 because of quickcastā€™s attribute, itā€™s just that good. Thereā€™s just this large group of people going for wiz3-ele3 I donā€™t even need to consider going damage route, picked linker2 and bam, helped out party

how much base con should i go for wiz3 eli 3 ?

Better by defauly INT3:CON1, if you are not good at avoiding damage, then only add more Con from there.

Physical link cooldown time increased from 20s to 22s.
Joint Penalty cooldown time increased from 15s to 22s.
Hangmanā€™s Knot cooldown time increased from 10s to 15s.
Hangmanā€™s Knot debuff time changed from seconds equal to skill level to 1 + skill level * 0.2 seconds.

sigh my wiz 3 linker 3 plan is screwedā€¦

1 Like

Int3:con1 ? No Spr? :slight_smile:

as per int3 con1 we only get 13k hp at lvl 280 will it b enough ?

yup no need for spr

Me test small wizard on Korea, and on 20 lvl (wiz2) me always run out of manaā€¦ Sure me can use potions, but maybe some spr will help?

ya i had played in cbt2 , there is some mana problem but it can taken care by pots , but i dont think its that important to waste our stat points that

Iā€™ve seen little to no builds with C3 Sorcerer, is this that useless compared to C2 ?

As I like the idea of controlling one big-ass summon and wreak havoc upon the monsters, I would surely try something like Wiz1 > Pyro3 or Pyro2+Linker1 > Sorc3

If you can make Sorc3 work, it will for sure be with Wiz>Pyro>Linker2 os some different build (wiz 3 or cryo/kino or anything), but for 7 ranks purposes viability of sorc Iā€™m pretty sure link 2 would be a must and pyro better than cryo or more wiz ranks for link and additional damage purposes.

:3

INT3:CON 1 is the baseline reference, 13k is able survive if you are good enough with your move and know how to move under clericā€™s protection zone. But, if you think at latter game you die often, then u can adjust more into CON.
Same for SPR, by right it should be okay if only spam elementalist skills, add a little if you think not enough.

All dose costumez D: