Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] In-Depth Explanation and Discussion of Swordsman Builds - by Autentist

only reason you want for corsair 1 is to get iron hook for pvp.

From this 2 builds which one of them would you recommend for mixed PVE/PVP

Swordsman-Highlander c1-hoplite c2-corsair c2-dragoon

or

Swordsman-Highlander c3-corsair c2-doppel

nvm i checked it. XD

Hi, Iā€™m pretty noob, just started playing last week so Iā€™m still trying to figure out what to build, right now Iā€™m following Sword > Hoplite C3 > Doppel > Dragonā€¦ And Iā€™m still around lvl 120 so still on Hoplite C2ā€¦ And Iā€™m enjoying the build, but Iā€™m afraid by the comments that I will fall off late game

So I saw this Corsair Build, Sword > Hop C2 > Corsair C2 > Dragonā€¦ and the stat distribution that you adivise is the same (4:2:1)ā€¦ Also heard this build is also viable in PvPā€¦ So I would like to ask, which build do you think scale better? What are the main differences in playstyle? Are there core items that are a must have for both builds?

I donā€™t see why you would ā€œfall of late gameā€,
This is one of the more potent actual build.
Corsair would be usefull only if you plan to PvP, other way, you should keep on your build.

I am sword c1 - highlander c3 right now.
I cant decide between going pelta c1 and doppel c2 or going hop c2 and dragoon 1.
I feel like pelta swashbuckle and deeds from doppel synergize well, but is mostly aoe build. I would like to try the first build high3 hop 2 dragoon for 1v1 nuking but no swashbuckling so would parties still want me? Also I cant use 2H spears until dragoon so I feel like hoplite 2 will be difficult to level with to rank 7. I hear rank 7 is almost at lvl 230+. Will the grind be worth it or should i stick with the doppel build.

Hi can somebody please suggest me a solo PvE Shinobi build. Should I take the barbarian or the highlander route? thanks

Quickly built it , but I would like those roads , it is now feasible from both PvE and PVP [ GvG ] ?

I like to put a point on the skills of at least some push or trap , itā€™s a obsession ^^ u

Swordsman > Highlander > Highlander > Highlander > Hoplite > Hoplite > Dragoon

Is this the best PVE solo Swordman you can get or there a better alternative for purely solo (or duo at max) play within the class? Maybe Barbarian+Doppel based build?

I am lvl 141 and got Swordman c1 - Highlander c3 - Peltasta c1
What other good options do i have from here, despite 2x Doppel?

Doppel was my initial plan but if we get the ktos patch changes, then 2hand sword would be useless without at least 1 rank in barbā€¦

For my build, is 2x Fencer or Doppel + Dragoon any good? Or what else would make sense?

Where do you see ktos patch notes? What do they do to 2h builds.

Iā€™m thinking of a similar build to yours, but I think highlander c2 and barb c1 is better, even though you are passing seims which is a pretty good pvp cc.

Any idea on what your stat distribution will be?

Yes, iā€™ll change to Highlander C2 and Baba C1, in kToS Cleave now put a debuff on enemy +50% damage for slash, like the Skills of High C2, Hexen Dropper and the skills of Doppel

I donā€™t know yet about the stats
1str:2dex (?) and 60-70 con i think

Only problem with highlander is that combos are all static, but they hit pretty hard. Im following the same build as you right now, hope it goes around well.

Hey fantastic guide!
Im building a tank following the fencer route , sw1ā†’peltasta2ā†’rodelero2ā†’fencer2 , im not so sure about stat alocations , i think im gonna go 2:1:1 Con Dex Str , but im not sure if that much Con is needed even tho im going full tank . as i understand , some degree of damage is still desirable in wich case maybe i should just close Con on 100 and ditch the rest on Str Dex , thoughts?.

Any plan for Shinobi builds @Autentist?

EDIT: Didnā€™t see that last bit of sentence at the end of the post. Sorry! Iā€™ll be waiting for Shinobiā€™s review and builds!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi I am new to this game and I read your guide since I wanted to make a melee DPS class. As of now I am following your common dragoon build but I am just a little confused with the stat point ratio of 4:2:1 - STR:CON:DEX. So letā€™s say I got 7 levels, I will be getting 7 points right? so pretty much should I put 4 points in Str, 2 points in Con, and 1 point in Dex?

does anyone know how many hits dust devil and hexen dropper do?

from videos it seems that dust devil does 2 mainhand and one 1 offhand hit.

Hexen dropper 4 mainhand and 4 offhand hits ?

@Autentist is to analyze this build ? Do not put Peltast because not much enjoyed this build , it made ā€‹ā€‹full pve with shinobi rank 7 , you do is good ?