Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] In-Depth Explanation and Discussion of Swordsman Builds - by Autentist

Dude, i will get highlander 3 and hoplite 2 at the end of the build, I just guess that at lvl75 when I become rank 4 it will be better to go hoplite for the crit bonus than highlander 3 to get more damage skills just for the sake to get more skills to spam. Later on I will get highlander 3 and hoplite 2.

Yes, I did thought about both cases… but Highlander 2 skills are amazing and spammable so I gave up the idea of highlander 1 -> hoplite 1 -> highlander 3 -> hoplite 2.

:hamburger:
/hamburger
/soon

what? O.o I think you need to get some sleep dude :smiley:

Hi guys. I already asked this question on Cathexis thread for a general information and now i’m here for for further information, 'in depth" :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m trying to find a pvp shinobi build but i’m really hesitating between these 2 builds:
sword > highlander > highlander > highlander > corsair > corsair shinobi
and
sword > highlander > hoplite > hoplite >corsair > corsair > shinobi

Both highlander and hoplite have nice debuff which increases pierce attacks but highlander gives int and spr reduction and hoplite crit buff. Furthermore as corsair we can play with spear/dagger and use hoplite skills without swaping weapon.
So tell me guys what you think please :slight_smile:
Thanks
Sry for my english :frowning:

corsair3>more money,right?

Why are you talking about corsair 3 lol?

jolly roger 15 lvl…so I asking chance more to gain money or not?:smiley:

1 Like

so guys, what stats i need, if i go sword - higlander -barb 3 -fencer -fencer?

Swordsman X3 > peltast > Corsair x2 > Shinobi for pvp

@Lenny Do you think that lv 10 restrain is better than pierce damage buff as shinobi skills and hexen dropper are pierce damage?

true, totaly forgot about that, both are good i guess, but that can be too much preparation for pvp duno. but its something to consider.
the thing is, if u dont have sword 3 will be hard to catch ppl once u used iron hook.

yup i think i’m going for sword high hop 2 cor 2 shinobi
I think even without restrain it would be hard but possible to catch people with long stride, Keel Hauling and dust devil.

if u are going pvp, i still sugest the sword 3 build

@Autentist Do you think putting 1 point on steed charge would be okay?..

when you say 4:2:1 for example, you’re also including bonuses, right?

i am currently Pelt1->barb2>corsair1, and getting Fencer c2 after corsair 1

my main issue is that i had skipped barb C3, how will this affect my levelling speed and Fencer DPS?

would i need to drop fencer c2 in favor of corsair c2??

i had thought about rerolling but i would prefer to continue this particular build and become a fencer before F2P begins.

suggestion and tips would be very much appreciated!

I went Highlander 1 as my first job change, the problem is now I want to go a dual wield dragoon, so I should have picked peltasta first. I could reroll but I spent TP on a costume (stupid I know), is there any way I can still go Dragoon dual wield or should I just go dopple

Highlander skills are for ALL weapons ( Cross Guard is the only skill that has the absolute need for Two-handed weapon ), So, you can still be na highlander 3 -> dragoon and use two weapons :smiley:

Just get Bar3 coz corsair 1 literally does nothing at all for you, getting corsair 2 give you double weapon assult is the key part of corsair going just C1 is a complete waste and getting Bar 3 is much better.

As for going corsair 2 idk how good fencer 1 is so i can’t help much with that