Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] In-Depth Explanation and Discussion of Swordsman Builds - by Autentist

I piced swordman 2 circle then highlander… am I ■■■■■■ or is there a way to save this?

Id also like opinions on this, can you make a tank c3 pelt -> c1 cata(or something else) -> fencer c2 or do u really need rodelero 2?

On a highlander what skills should be prioritized, or is it down to personal preference?

I suppose another way to put it, is what skills scale the best in the highlander class?

@Autentist
Hi could you please give me some criticism on my build. thanks

thrust + stun = bleeding

Do you have a guide for a PVP Swordsman > Pelt > > Hoplite > > > Goon?

Can you stop spamming that on every thread?

@Lenny Yea, that’s what I was asking. Thrust+stun = bleeding, but there’s no thrust in the build. My question is if it’s really worth it.

Hey Autentist, I’m currently level 103 with 175/20/20 STR/CON/DEX. Should I start pumping points into CON/DEX to try and balance my stats towards a ratio of 4:1:1? I’m not having too much trouble staying alive but I do worry that by going near-full STR that I might be in trouble down the road when I get to higher level maps.

Also wanted to ask about ranks. What are my options for jobs after S1->P1->Hop3? I’ve thought about Dopple->Drag but I’m not entirely sure if I still want to go that route.

Hey guys I was thinking of doing Swordman, Highlander c3, barbarian c3? Would this be a viable build? PvP or PvE

Hi, about the first dragoon build

I think that it should be better if u went Swordman 1 -> highlander 1 -> hoplite 1 -> highlander 3 -> hoplite 2 -> dragoon
Because you will get early Pierce skill damage and more critical to lvl up easier…
What do u think?

You will have bleeding when you get dragoon with serpentine skill

Thanks for the great guide!

May i ask a question? I want to make a Fencer focused on PvP, but i like Rodelero and Peltasta, are they any viable there?
What i actually want is a PvP oriented tank-like Fencer. I haven’t really been in PvP yet, so i don’t know if building tanky
synergizes well in PvP.

@thballa:
No, Highlander C2/C3 is a lot easier for leveling then Hoplite because you have more damage skills and most of the damage skills have multiple charges before they go on Cooldown. Hoplite on the other hand has only Stabbing and Pierce and both have only one charge. Finestra level 1 doesn’t add so much because the duration is to short and 50 crit rate is to few. Finestra 2 or 3 is where it becomes really good.

I am level 71/12 right now and did Swordman 1 -> highlander 2 with 1str:2dex and only got 56 of critical rate so those 50 extra critical rate that I can get from finestra would make me crit a LOT more. Another thing that I would like to get hoplite now is because of my lack of Pierce damage.

yeah highlander 2 -> hoplite sounds at least more reasonable, as you already have the good Highlander 2 damage skills. In you original post you wrote about Highlander 1 -> Hoplite.

dopel dragon, get 30-40 dex in the end, and con to 50 at least

this is a boss build, 1v1 nuker, u need highlander c3 for skull swing

dude 50crit isnt that good later, u need like 170+ base crit rate (i’m going for 175-180) and the rest u get from green gems when u are high lvl

He is just talking about the order he takes (for easier leveling), he doesn’t say he don’t want to take Highlander 3 or Hoplite 2. Also you know there is an Edit button? :wink: