Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] How to play ToS or any game with WTFast

you can only do it once per computer though

if you make another account and the computer has its trial run out then that 2nd account wont have the free 15 days

Really?
Cuz my last account was expired, and i just make another one, and it got 15 days free trial.

ya, once your current 15 days runs out, try making another account, and youll get an error saying that your trial has expired, but for now enjoy the 15 days lol

Okay then, regional is coming so it’s ok :3

1 Like

Where do u create easily more email accounts?

Gmail tho.

My WTFast just expired. :frowning: Ping zapper disconnects me every 30 mins. Any suggestions?

Whine for Fedimian/Telsai relocation.

id like to add that when using WTFAST, chances are rather than getting an error at a full dungeon that’s kicking you to the character screen you will instead be put in some kind of frozen state forcing you to quit the game completely.
I’m not sure why this happens, all i know is that i have this with wtfast running and stop having this issue if i run the game normally.

Does anybody know which is the closest WTFast server to ToS Servers?

Depend on your location, choose a server between you and game server,

WTFast recomends you to choose 2 servers:

1st Closest to your location - already done it
2nd Closest to Game Servers - looking for answer.

Where are u living now?
If u are from east side, then choose server from east, if you live in west side, choose server from west.
The server location is Virginia US.

1 Like

Currently I am living in Sakhalin Island near Japan.

Then choose a server in US west like Cali.

Need some help guys!! Wtfast is disconnecting me in-game. does this happen to some of you guys? any solution to this? everytime i open TOS then connect WTF and i’ve tried different servers with choose best. it connects me for about 10-30 mins then when warping from map to map it disconnects me, not always but it happens sometime while playing. so i cant play continiously unless i reopen toss and restart wtfast. help guys!!

WTFast is ■■■■, don’t use it.

It can get you banned from MMOs. I know it’s gotten me banned from WoW until I called them to explain the situation.

The company that runs it is ■■■■ and bribes people for good reviews, too.

What is IMC position about using WTFast?

It’s allowed, and VAC-free aswell.
Since WTFast is on Steam store, and many DotA2 CS:GO players are using it.

2 Likes

Thank you. Good to hear that since WTFast actually works good for me. It reduces my ping from 400 to 250. This is decent result.