Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] How to play ToS or any game with WTFast

…free vpn are rare.
And how do they make moen yto provide you the free stuff …

It’s nto even 4 euro/month if you use mudfish and aroudn that if you use pingzapper.

1 Like

I’ve seen your post in another thread. You had like 37 ping using WTFast. Was that from 280 ping down to 37 ping? Or was it different from the actual ping you get from the game?

I think that ping is a bug or something, and yes it was from 200+ down to 37.
Too bad, that time i didn’t know about //ping so i can’t confirm it’s true or not.

Do you mean that 2 persons can log in on the same account in pingzapper at the same time?

What server was that? Was it in US EAST? Thanks for replying. I hope you update this guide if found a good vpn. Cheers!

Yes, i think this is a bug, i read their ToS, and it said you can’t share your account with anyone.

I connected from Vietnam, to HongKong (WTFast’s server). And the game server was Virginia, US.

From what I’ve heard, you can only use pingzapper for 30 minutes every day unless you buy the product. That’s what I’ve seen in this forum.

I think you just need to relog every 30 minutes or it will disconnect you. Not very convenient but playable.

Yes. You get disconnected every 20 minutes. But on the other hand the premium version isn´t that expensive and imo the best alternative there is atm.

I used it for BnS and it made the game playable for me. Will also use it for ToS.

Also tried WTFast but except for more information about your connection, didn´t like the price (also PayPal didn´t work with them) and the preformance felt better with pingzapper.

I’ve heard you could save a lot of money when you’re using referal codes from premium pingzapper users. Sharing is caring, guys :wink:

Also, mudfish is so dirty-cheap, its possible to stay around 2 Dollar per month and even less, if you only use it for gaming.

Feel free to name me as referral. the name is “benscha” at pingzapper as well. :slight_smile:

BTW, didn´t know about this so i had to look it up. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Don’t advertise yourself.

And anyone. Sharing referal links is seen as advertisment too.
Do that on PM functions, chats or other sites used for that purpose ^^.

Linking to pingzapper would be seen as such too ^^.

Has anyone tried connecting with the newest version of WTFast? For some reason the TOS client (iOBT) won’t let me login while using WTFast anymore.

I tried, didnt make it :(, Have to face all that lag, hope they improve it

All those lags come from serverside, we can’t do anything about it.

I tried WTFast, shows me 45 ping. But still lags ingame. This sucks for SEA players.

yes this happens if you put tos.exe as launcher, instead you have to make Steam.exe the launcher

Here is the setting for ToS.

You can keep creating new account for 14 days free trial.

Wait you mean you can still remake accounts for 14 days free trial again?
How? Since they stopped supporting the free version I had to go sub from pingzapper now.

I think they open free trial again due to massive complain.
I just create a new account and got 14 days free trial