Tree of Savior Forum

Daeze's Gold Selling Bot Elimination

I suggest you just set a system that perma bans anyone who spams conversations 100 times at <1 second interval each spam.

I think this will be effective in wiping out the gold selling bots, no sane person would spam 100 times unless its like MapleStory’s Free Market.

Any thoughts on potential flaws with this idea?

that would only slow them down… T_T a little bit…

But when a bot comes online and spams so quickly, if a system instantly eliminates them, say maybe even just 50 convo spams, they would be out of the game before players have the chance to write down the website and buy silver :open_mouth:

Then they would spam 49 times, wait a minute, spam again.

Well do you have any better suggestions?

besides, how about adding the word count for each spam? that could help lower the spam count for a faster ban,

also, if this was viable, could the system detect intervals and patterns in the spamming? no normal person would have a consistent chat because they type different things and hit “enter” at different times all the time.

Nope, thank you for suggesting things and not just complaining about it though. I’ll move along.

Edit oh yea, i forgot about this.

Says they track chatting patterns, so maybe they are working on something like you suggested already?

If they are, that’d be great, i hope so!

Many players are tired of getting the backfire of bot penalties :frowning: