Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] How to fix login issue (Broken IPF File 03/11/2015)

Thx. If someone still have this error after edit parameters try to restart Steam. It works.

Worked for me! thanks a lot!

I tried it and it worked at first, then I got the issue while playing, it seems it works randomly for me.

i dont have that file in my game folderā€¦ and i tried the cache thing also didnt work, can someone find a solution that actually work? Or can the developer just make a patch without messing a log in for once?

Confirmed working!

Itā€™s the same fix to the old DIC(k) issue, Im glad it still works.

PS. I cannot connect to the server using WTFast. Damn.

Why? Iā€™m using WTFast within using this trick too.

Work again, thx man!

i don t think coming up with random fixes will help many people, this is a problem they made, and they should fix it like they did last time, maybe not in 2 daysā€¦ hopefully.

This is really getting annoying and absurd. all these problems just to log inā€¦

I completely deleted the game and reinstall the game 3 times and see a same error. Not use anything programs or change client files ! NICE UPDATE ! THANKS ! GAME DIE :slight_smile:

Maybe itā€™s an issue on my end. I alwasy get ā€œCannot connect tp serverā€ when using WTF

Edit-- I meant to say, Im getting an issue just today.

Edit2-- Funny, I keep getting ā€œCannot connect to serverā€ when launching via WTFast, but when I did the cancel trick, it works. :smiley:

absurd? Itā€™s a closed beta test, what did you expect?

1 Like

what? i expected to be able to log in in a game i have to test and report for bugs or whatever, if i canā€™t even log in why did you even did a first Beta ?
I can understand problems of lag, problems of disconnection, problem in game bug, glitches whatever you want, but sorry NO in the log in , this is just nonsense.

Do they even log in the game before updating a patch? are you serious with the ā€œBETAā€ excuse?

and here we go again T.T
yet again another login problem and the fix doesnt work, redownloading the whole game will never be the solution so i guess im stuck withouth playing till someone find a real answer to this.

itā€™s not working :frowning: i followed your instructions but i didnā€™t see prompt message saying to cancel the gameā€¦ :frowning:

Im inā€¦i used the window mode 5 seconds wait trickā€¦it worked after 3 tries, the last one i waited like 10 second just to be sure. More than 10 mins in and no problem.

Wo, Really Nice. *-*work too!

I would like to use WTF too! do you connect automatically? or manual (which place?)? thx

Iā€™ve done all that is written hear, delete files or verify through steam but none of these works. I need help.

You must press the Exit button ( ā€œXā€)
Then wait for 5-10 seconds and press cancel.
The whole point why we need windowed mode is for that BIG RED X BUTTON on the right corner.
Please watch the video carefully.

donā€™t work for me sadly.i doing what you say but nothing so far