Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide]Evensin's Monk [Cleric 1 Priest 3 Monk 2 Plague Dr 1]

Thanks for this build. I might actually go this route for my cleric monk. It fits what I wanted (wanted some status immunity. and more solo ability) And, Healing Factor seems so incredibly good, to add so much survivability from what I saw. :open_mouth:
I’ll see what I feel like once I’m rank 6. It’s basically between more damage or more survivability, imo.

It seems like Clerics can go any build and just slap on PD at rank7 now XD

its all about that cleric 3 pally monk 2 plague hybrid heal/dps pvp/pve build with club/aisa shield breh :wink:

I have two questions about PD.

one is, has anyone been able to use Pandemic well yet now?
And most importantly, what does leveling the skill do? It says ‘applies a maximum of x times’. What does that mean, and what does it do with the debuffs that it applies more than once? I don’t really get it.

second one, does Blessing add damage to each hit of lasting damage from incinerate? And actually, does it add damage to bleed? I know some bleeds are based on patk, but does it count? (because Blessing is by ‘count’, so I assume it doesn’t necessarily raise your patk for these effects, but I don’t knoe, really.)

Pd its INT. Ok… Maybe Kabbalist its no good ? For Monk C2 dex/str/cons ?

Sooo, according to renna, monk skills don’t work with pandemic :confused:

(link to thread it was mentioned:)

Seems there isn’t as much synergy between the two classes as there might have been thought …

Bleed is not spread, but the main power is one-inch punch, was it tested if it spreads?

In my build I’ll probably just drop incinerate and just max bloodletting, healing factor and pandemic as well.

It certainly should add damage to incinerate, and I believe to bleed as well, at least elemental damage is added to both of them just like to normal skills damage. But not completely sure.

Regarding Pandemic, I think it might be number of targets or number of debuffs, if it’s first than it’s worth maxing, otherwise just level 1 or 2 would be fine.

if i chage to Cleric2>Diev2>monk3/PD will Full Dex good ?

Tbh, no. Full DEX has no point w/o priest. It’s only good with monstrance. And Diev has no synergy with DEX at all.

I have been thinking about get plague doctor in rank 7, I am c2-diev2-monk2 now.

I think incineration would be nice because I can set statues to make monster be hit by incineration. My question is, with a str/dex build, is incineration useful for pve or wont my incineration hurt too much?

@Eldinen i’ts been 8 days now how are you with your monk did you continue with plague or monk c3 thanks!

I’m currently with c2 d 2 atm that’s why I am asking.

I think, plague its a perfect combination for diev monk because of his statues. I dont have int at all, and my owl hit hurt. And now, I use owl and incineration at the same time, its very good in pve.

By the way, I am wearing a suncus mail, so my energy blast is level 8 (5 from circle 2, 7 because suncus and +1 with divine might). I think there is no any reason to get monk c3 for just 2 seconds (level 8 to level 10 energy blast).

In the future, maybe I will take monk c3, but I like plague, healing factor even after nerf its good, just you cant use it 100% uptime, but its nice to activate it when you are in problems or rushing to hit some mage or archer haha.

Anyway, monk its not a DPS character in parties, why should I get monk c3 if I am healing, carving my statues etc when I am in party? But if I am honest, this looks like a int build, maybe I wouldnt have take monk and I would have take diev c3 and druid mking an int cleric. But I like monk, and I like hit everyone too, so I think its a good combination so far. Besides, if mages dont increase INT, why should I do it? And when I make a duel with a int cleric, he is going to hurt more than me, but when my owl and incineration is on cooldown, I have good skills to use :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please help with stats…

This work with a cleric c1, priest c3, monk c2
50 con; 1:1 str and dex

Thx !

That is absolutly perfect for a monk ^^

Hello there!

Now with the rank 8 available, as a Monk 2, PD 1, Im not sure If I should get Inquisitor or get the Monk C3 that I left missing to get PD.

What do you guys think? I can only see Inquisitor as a really good PvP class, but in PvE maybe energy blast 10 would be better.

Ty!

Energy blast 10 does around 140k damage total with semi-decent gear and 60% attribute.

Wheel + 3x godsmash + doublepunches > melt around 420k hp in 10 seconds in huge AOE with the same gear…

Just saying. Monk2-pd1-inquisitor is probably better than monk3-inquisitor for now, we do not know if lama will require 3 monk circles.

1 Like

Inquisitor C1

Monk C3 is nowhere near Inquisitor C1 damage for PVE or PVP.@kosxe21 is right and he or she can go on more in details about the skills dps on Monk C3 vs Inquisitor C1.

I doubt they will give those C3 conditions in high ranks.Look at Paladin and inquisitor,if anything they might have a C3 synergy going on with Golden Bell like how they did with Paladin new C3 skill Conviction and God Smash combo.

That would be nice but would screw most monk c3s cuz no one takes that skill:)
I recently reset my skills and dropped golden bell… It’s just not feasable for how it works

About damage. All I do now days for damage is this:
Get in position - safety zone - 20% statue - wheel -god smash - one inch punch - double punch until wheel is done.

Here I have 2 options, either run and cast energy blast and then pew pew with knock back to wait for wheel cool down, or silence statue and chill for cool downs…

But most of the time after the first combo they are done.

It wouldn’t screw them up bc you can always buy skill reset at the tp shop unlike the stat reset.