Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Detailed Mechanics Overview

Honestly I am unsure. There seems to be evidence that raising SPR also raises your resistance to status effects of any level. But no one has conclusively investigated into the idea that higher level debuffs need more resistance, or how much resistance SPR gives in the first place. This would be something to test out.

Sorry no real updates on the guide for a while. I am just waiting for a stable version of the game to come out before I add anything else (and sort of tempted to move info to the wiki instead of updating pdf). Gotta work myself up to that though.

1 Like

I’m not sure anyone has mention about this yet.
for the HP recovery interval, 20sec for standing and 10sec for sitting (without bonfire). After I’d tested it with Krivis’ Akuras, I’ve found that
Without akuras, it’s 20 and 10 seconds but with Akuras lv5, the standing interval decreased to 10 seconds while sitting one is at 5 seconds.
So, I think the sitting HP recovery interval should be at half of the standing.

hello sir @vyne_ i have seen your work it really helps. i also create an alchemist c2 and up-today lvl 230 class lv 6. can i ask for a new or updated list for magnum opus :slight_smile: if its ok with you :slight_smile: