Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide | Burst DPS] Cryomancer/Psychokino RC Featherfoot *Updated*

about the Swap Skill…
it’s AWESOME!!! :grin:

Thank you for answering my questions…I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

would this build work without RC?

This build is good at endgames? I see the build is rly good to defeat quests boss, but the real MVPS, its good as well?
Im afraid to make this build and dont be a good end game build :c

@mikhaelsoras

I think snowball + Frozen Pillar or “frozen enemies” combo comes together. The last time I checked, a friend of mine when he was in beta, he showed it to me. But I don’t know today if it still works? Any idea sir?

In lv 200 this build is killing every boss in a single combo, without rune caster, imagine with Rune of Ice +300% Ice Damage.

@chunkypizza_93
I don’t think so, it is easier to replace featherfoot than RC.

Do you not need sure spell for the channeled abilities? or do you rely on the enemies to be frozen?

This build rely in proper positioning of your ice walls.

What da F.A.Q are you talking about?

@mikhaelsoras

I just wanna know if this build class build is good? like any suggestions and opinion about it?
This build is focus on combos like Ice Wall+Psychic pressure Combo…Frozen Pillar+Electrocute Combo…Frozen Pillar + Meteor Combo…or Frozen Enemy + Electrocute…Those are my focus on my build…

Wiz>Cryo>Psycho>Element>CryoC2>CryoC3>ElementC2

Do you think Cryo3 as rank 7 could be better than featherfoot? Lvl 15 icewall would give more dmg to your burst, no? Is the sustain from FF mandatory? Is this build capable of soloing MVPs?

The ice wall combo is usually best for bosses, imo getting FF would lower the chancesnof death on some occasion thanks to heals

1 Like

Cryo rank3 is a good pick but is because of the rank 3 skills ice wall lv7 is enough because +levels give more walls and the extra walls will not hit the target,

I don’t think elementalist is a good pick for combos. Since elementalist a good stand-alone class and you need the C3.

its a good idea change rank 5 linker1 for cryo3???
frost pilar and snowrolling are good CC for PVE (in group) and 60% chance to frezze in lvl 10 subzero shield for pvp is realy good

another question, mayor level of icewall do more damage in combo with psycho or more level its only for more squares of icewall?

is going pure psych gonna be crap on PVE? I did cryo psych then was thinking of making it pure psych then maybe cryo3, I love PVE more than PVP, is your build good on PVE stages?

Psych3 feel totally awesome at PVE! you have 100% channeling time and mobs can do nothing to you. Gravity pole freeze also range mobs but you always need to find proper position before using pole. PP keep mobs stuned infront you with 100% channeling time. You could use Raise on emergency. Very funny to playing with swap/teleport/telekinesis. Playing Ele all you need to cast AoE on a ground and circling around. The question is what gameplay you prefer more

If you build PVE-oriented character you may better add Sorc or Warlock to add side damage while you keep channeling your skills

Hows the build going? Very interested in featherfoot

Curious as well how this build is going? Maybe a video or somthing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

cryo3 for PVP, pkino3 for PVE. cryo3+pkino3 useless on hi lvl - select one. linker - nerfed. build w1-cr1-pk1-cr2 …(enchanted “rod of ice” very good up to 120+ lvl). them select you path. monster gem for cryo skills help alot, but …