Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide | Burst DPS] Cryomancer/Psychokino RC Featherfoot *Updated*

If you have 3 AoE AR you will hit 12 targets.
I don’t think joint penality will link the walls.

1 Like

Ngahundi damage-wise is really poor imo, u just do 1 hit in meele range with a bone (sound like a freaking swordsman thrust to be honest). It is only good against bosses due to missile damage increses which will benefit archers when partying, but we dont even know % and stuff like that.

I still think it is not what u are looking for in a rank 7 class (an improved lethargy almost) with some 1 shot damage. Same goes to warlock mastema, although its AoE 1 hit.

2000 damage with 12 sec CD looks fine for me. If you are in party you can use this to fill.

this feels like you trying to do so many things at once :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe is not doing so many things at once, but having options do to things in situacional ways, or not doing only the same thing with the same skills for 400 hours of gameplay.

you just feel that way because the most popular build (wiz3ele3war) can only do 2 things.

This build has the combo as the core but alone that will not do much, the build needs to be capable of more than only burst.

Got the information that decay ALSO deal damage based on maximum HP.

Knowledge is power.

In short, recommend this build? :slight_smile:

I recommend you trying new builds, if you just don’t care to try something new there is already many established builds that work well or kinda well.

Even in KR the players are experimenting.

1 Like

Nice guide dude!

What do u think about: Wiz, cryo2, psycho3, wl for pvp? And i presume that my pve wont be so bad…

I think warlock would hurt the synergy

sorry i’m new. should i advance 1st to cryo2 then psycho1 ? or cryo1 > psycho1 > cryo2? :(((

This is the best order Cryo > Psyc > Cryo.

2 Likes

That’s true. Try new things. Experiment, learn new moves and combos in game, and enjoy.

BTW, what attributes should I need to learn? :frowning:

it is in the guide, in the Stat Build section.

@mikhaelsoras
I have few questions for you sir…

1. Does the Telekinesis skill works on Ice Wall? Like Telekinesis will lift the wall and smash it to the enemy? If it works and its not what I think it is, what does it do?

2. How Ice Wall + Swap skill combo works? and what does it do?

3. Does Ice Bolt works on the wall? Like there will be Ice Shards appear too?

4. Does Magnetic Force skill works on Ice Wall? I mean do they have synergy? If there is, what does it do? should I max the Magnetic force or not?

5. Does Gravity Pole skill works on Ice Wall? I mean do they have synergy? If there is, what does it do?

6. The famous Ice Wall + Psych Pressure Combo…both skills needs to be maxed out right?

7. What are the other skills that have synergy to each other? like Ice Wall + Psych Pressure Combo. And what can they do? like how is it works?

Is swap possible on every boss? I heard some rumors bosses cannot be swapped anymore.

That is sad :frowning:

1. No, but it will help with extra CC and damage.
  2. You need to swap the boss into the combo for better position, you can do it without swap but will be hard
  3. Magnectic force can be used with ice wall but it is not amazing, the best part of the skill is that alone that skill can be good without any combos + CC.
  4. No.
  5. Ice Wall only need the amount of tiles, Psych pressure is the main skill and should be maxed.
  6. I’m sure that Blood Sucking can hit Ice Wall, but i could not test it yet to say how much damage it can do.

Extra: I did not found a boss that could resist the swap.

2 Likes