Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIDE] Archer Class Types

Nice guide.

You forget lots of things that are important or hidden mechanics.
But this seems good for begginers.

Nothing falls off hard if you invest in damage attributes, especially multihit skills. Flat skill damage is just a minor part of damage formula for skills.

Hey ! Could you tell me more about this hidden mechanics, since i’m searching a lot on the forum to create my own muskeeter build ! I would love advice from an expert :), and tbh if there are some unknown mechanics to the vast community it would be great to share it :smiley: !

I got two different build aiming for muskeeter:

Or

I would appreciate a review from someone well informed, as I did not play the game and am willing to build a great archer viable to party with my guildmates in endgame :/… I actually did not build a machin gun build for muskeet as i’m living at EU and will have certainly arround 100-200 ping ^^.

Some hidden mechanics:

• multishot is a hidden aoe skill. With extra aoe ratio trough equip you will hit multiple enemys per shot. With circling =unlimited then.

• punji stake (semi hidden) can wipe out a group of mobs. As the 50% flung dps, scales with amount of enemys. Circling helps here too. Linking even more.

• feint+barrage shot= 10~ hits (might be bug, might be hidden mechanic)
    *capture can capture broomtrap and lots of other skills. If you have two rouges … you can tandem these and up the count to max 15 traps. But CD is high.

• decay= missle bonus damage

• Backstab + karcha set= 3 times damage from behind (semi hidden)

• damag eof traps is calculated when they explode/hit. Kneeling will apply to them and other things too.

8 Likes

I have a question about how canonneer works.

I realize that the canon is a sideweapon and most canoneers I’ve seen in videos use a crossbow for the autoattacks and the canon to enable their skills.

But is it possible to use the canon as a main weapon and autoattack with it?

1 Like

Push c for cannon attacks xD.

Sidearms are c push buttons.

But you will want to actually use your crossbow.

(and i dont know if cannons can do c attack too~)

Shields= block with c
Dagger= stab with c
Drumbell= Pumps ya Muscles with C!! GO AT IT BRO!
Flag= Waves with c

And your atk is calculated with both of your weapons.
YOu don’t need to attack with one of them to get the hgiher atk value …
Atk is= atk of equip+ your level+ buffs +stats

ALl equip is taken into that.

But you will want to actually use your crossbow.

How come? If it’s calculated through both weapons then why do I need to use my main weapon? And couldn’t I just make my canon the main weapon and the crossbow the sideweapon?

Thanks a lot dude, that will help a lot :slight_smile: ! one <3 for you !

1 Like

SImple reasons.

Differen’t weapons have different atk speeds (not much, but noticeable).
I don’t imagine cannons to be a fast attacking sidearm.

I will go cannoner, but others will test it out before me surely ^^.

And sadly, you cant put cannons to main arms. They’re sidearms forever~

I have no info about cannons c attack … that’s one of the few blank spots in my large knowledge.

You have an absolutely wrong idea about Hunter here. Don’t assume just by looking on paper(for this Hunter class) it did have too many hidden mechanic you spread the false information. The DPS that you say insane is nothing compare to another Archer class and Hunter not is good for PvP.

because

2 Likes

need no circling skill can do that kind of damage & targets too :smiley: and with circling skill, it gives broader targets only.

it’s not the damage
it’s the aoe
it got bigger lol

the AOE different i would say is around 1-2 steps. and you don’t do that often, wasting a falconeer because to broaden the targets? if you tell me that is musketeer, i can accept the explanation.

but you won’t be using circling just to yourself, you’ll be using for the party too
and also falconer has anothers skills too

‘‘wasting’’ stop exaggerating

if you are saying that, circling is used to assist at party members, then something could make a sense. so it can be optional for solo build right?

right, you could go another way like rogue as you said

no, i just want to know what is real purpose behind this 60% cannoners chose r6 with falconeer. now i see, they like to support at team. it makes sense for me now. because cannon blast itself has a very good AOE attack range, it does not convince me to get one for just 1-2 steps wider :smiley:

1 Like

Not everyone wants to min/max, some just wanna have fun with the classes they like.

1 Like