Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIDE] Archer Class Types

LoL dude, nice topic, things missing but thanks, was about time for a archer class tutorial :smiley:

Im not too sure as i have never played the game but from what I can tell if you want flat damage through your skills go for STR but if you want crit damage then go DEX.

I would recommend a mix of both but,
For Fletcher, I think more dex would be better because your skills are mostly ticks and you want them to crit as much. And Fletcher skills seems to have good flat damage scaling already.

Be warned in taking my advice tho, im just answering from what I can get online.

yeah i was thinking mabye 3 :1 Dex-Str, not 100% sure yet though, just for 100% Pve

but thanks fo the guide, nice job :slight_smile:

Max lvl of Swift Step Atribute is 5… 25% critical rate

Is this not accounting from C2? Each time you get a Circle, the skills increases by 5, thus making a Swift Step max lvl 10? Does the additional 5 don’t count?

Str - Crit Damage
Dex - Crit Rate

Crit Rate of Swift Step is 25% when maxed. Attribute level is different from skill level.

Ahh okay I see got it, thanks for clearing that up!

No prob. I played iCBT2 but not that much. I am also finalizing my build for the OBT. I’ll help my fellow archers as much as I can.

Another good AoE type Viald, is Archer - Ranger c2, Sapper c3, Cannoneer.

Max Broom trap does wonders, and Cannoneer of course packs a punch in the AoE department. Ranger also has consistent low CD AoE with Barrage.

Hmm wouldn’t A1 -> Ranger C1 -> Sapper C3 -> Falconer C1 -> Canoneer be better? You can benefit from the Circling?

i personally don’t understand why people choose falconeer with cannoner and ranger c3 which are already good at AOE. if just because of circling skill to give you a wider AOE?

i would do this:
for PvE reason, then i will replace falconeer by archer c3.
for PvP reason, then i will replace falconeer by scout.

it makes not a very good valid point to get falconeer at r6 just because to hit very wide AOE if end with cannoner. if it is musketeer, then i might consider tot have r6 with falconeer.

1 Like

Excuse me but how do you see this? Swift step description says it only give moving shot bonus and evasion

archer C2 gives you another attributes for swift step that increase crit

question on the companion video

why that pet can skill ground monster using SNATCHING
i know that snatching skill work on flying monster…
pls reply…

I’m pretty sure the pet is using Coursing

Sapper c3 isn’t worth right now. There are only a few classes that needs rank 3 to be really useful, quarrel shooter is one.

And is advisable to have around 100 pts in DEX to have a decent crit rate and acc, maybe more if you want to go pvp I think.

QS, sapper and wugushi gets more from STR than DEX, but I think it isn’t good to go full STR.

For pvp, around 50 CON should do.

Assassin archer build:

features
one-shot mechanic with Steady aim + Cloaking + Snipe/Headshot
shotgun(Barrage) for CQC
and plenty of other skills for DPS/fillers

And some less known but fun archer builds:

Flying Barrel build:

Flying cavalry build:
http://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/1/0/101d7d4bcd67ad83febc3aa282aca4cd3c05a3ae.gif
http://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/2/a/2a7230b6a033cffa271893be64b23530171a6af7.gif

9 Likes

I know the assassin build are more towards PvP but does Bounce shot and Spiral arrow falls off hard at level 200+ for PvE? I heard bounce shot does pretty low aoe damage while Spiral arrow has high cd

Nice guide.

You forget lots of things that are important or hidden mechanics.
But this seems good for begginers.

Nothing falls off hard if you invest in damage attributes, especially multihit skills. Flat skill damage is just a minor part of damage formula for skills.