Tree of Savior Forum

Guess what? Prepare your brain for a server wipe

20 Likes

I hope it doesn’t happen but I’m seeing a pattern here. Only time will tell. I did say I could be completely wrong but it’s looking in the direction of a full wipe.

I will tell you guys something since I’m a man of integrity and I take responsibility for my words…

If I’m wrong I will come back to this post and apologize for being wrong. Deal?

1 Like

Where is that confirmed? I would like to read that.

never go full ret…

2 Likes

Hello ms. Fortune teller. Can u give me a lucky color I can wear for tom? Hehehehehehe

They aren’t going to wipe the servers, people have already paid for EA.

2 Likes

I never said they wouldn’t compensate the paid players if they did that. What they did in our old game was gave us a 1 month experience orb which gave 10x experience. Made us very happy and was worth the wipe. Best thing to avoid a wipe is to implant X-Trap or something into the game.

And people say this forum lacks quality content.

(And if they didn’t wipe korea… no way they will wipe our version)

Edit; and yeah there has been confirmation, see above.

1 Like

Well I like to keep things spicy :smiley:

@nizidr summed it up perfectly with that video.

it’s a sure thing that it -won’t- happen, because
a; IMC has said they aren’t going to wipe, and…
b; if they did wipe, tons of people would quit on the spot and demand refunds.

server wipes are common during beta testing, but this game is NOT in beta anymore. a post-release server wipe is unheard of. it probably -would- kill the game. sure there would be some people that would quit and rage and swear to never come back and then come back anyway… but the vast majority of customers would just disappear to never return. a whole lot of people eagerly waiting to get onto the game would suddenly put the brakes on and start asking themselves “wow, if they’re just going to wipe whenever something goes wrong, do i really want to invest my time into a game like that?”

gold sellers leave? hah! as if. they’ll just make new accounts and start over again, like they always do. plenty of games that already have a “report” button still have bots, spammers, and RMT.

as for patches…
patches will happen every tuesday morning during the scheduled maintenances. why would they bother waiting to roll out patches until later, when they already have a scheduled maintenance system?

[that said, if this was a troll post, good job. you sure got us.]

1 Like

don’t know if troll or not. If the server wipe they will get thousands of bad reviews on steam

Always go with black if you can’t decide. Never wear green.

I think bad reviews is the last of their problems. Reviews change over time once they fix the issues it will go back up.

What happens to the player base during a server wipe?

1 Like

With that “supposed” dupe glitch going on lately, I dunno what’s going to happen at this point.

1 Like

I really only needed this founders access to collect data for builds on http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/

Which is why I only got the $9.99 cheapest pack.

Wipe or not I’ve already done what’s needed to be done to complete my Fencer build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/edri9o9mje/

Shameless advertising but whatever.

Full Paladin viable? I wan’t a full damage/healer without multi classing if possible?

Server wiping will only helps the bot more because now that their technology is matured, they can start botting from day 1 and control the market.

Why don’t they put X-Trap into the game? Nothing passes that thing…

Probably because it has more bugs than the actual game. ¯_(ツ)_/¯