Tree of Savior Forum

[Growth Support Server] Wheel of Goddess

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[Growth Support Server] Wheel of Goddess’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1910

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Thanks for ruining old server/players…

It is. And look at rewards for ranks below… this is disgusting. Free Gabija/Giltine items worth hundreds of millions of silver, which people spent thousands of TP for on the regular server, free Varna, legend cards, seals, golden pig, transcendance galore…

Honestly? I’m not fussed. If there’s one thing I’ve learned about the gachas in TOS it’s that you can more or less forget about getting the rarest items.

1 Like

Are you serious, imc ? If you bring Giltine Wings this way back, i’ll quit. I put so much work and irl money in to my Giltine Wings, and now you consider make them obtainable via ingame event ? :tired: rip me

Problem is… it is not gacha. And the 600 coins to be able to spin the wheel 60 times are trivial to get. I’m sure some people will make dozens of bot accounts, farm the coins and nothing else, wait for May 6, spin the wheel on all accounts and reap free Gabija/Giltine accessories, free Varna, and like it says on the picture, “and more!” This makes me sick…

I really doubt the chance to get good prizes is THAT high… this is still luck based, right? Like the Goddess Medeina Wheel?

1 Like