Tree of Savior Forum

Griefing worldbosses via misleading the entire server

It’s a whole new trend of fking fail where the known 10-15 people (see: World boss rebalance / drop sharing mechanics ) are now stooping even lower, deliberately announcing the wrong channel causing everyone that wanted to at least have a shot be gone “just long enough” for said 10-15 people to once again camp the boss to death, ensuring no one else on the entire server gets anything for yet another 4 hours. Rinse repeat.

Kindly fix your ■■■■■■■ worldboss mechanics.
KTHANKS

Player trolling others and it’s the company’s fault, LEGITTTTTTT

6 Likes

People making addons that let you repair everywhere and it’s the company’s fault.

People exploiting bugs despite knowing about them, company’s fault.

People griefing other players due to outdated mechanics (see KTOS), company’s fault.

I don’t really see the problem here. They played a better game than you by using a bit of information warfare, you believed them, they won.

It’s sending false intelligence to the enemy. It’s looking left while dodging right. It’s been in all competition and warfare forever.

I don’t see how you can stop this even if you made worldboss mechanics less competitive. You still wouldn’t be there for the boss kill if you believed their misinformation. None of the ktos changes would have stopped you from believing this and missing the boss kill because you believed it.

This is also Fedimian, I play it, worldbosses really aren’t very competitive at all. I solo get cubes on my level 233 Shinobi all the time without a party and without being in any of the guilds I see WBing regularly (CoffeeHouse, GoodGuild, ESPARTOS, etc). I’m a bit surprised Cyriel, you’re pretty friendly in game, and you know that it isn’t the same 10-15 people always getting the worldbosses.

6 Likes

also do others things he will invite u to dullahan party wait 190~~ lights then kicks party out and invite his friends… or abuse stop skill on bosses for fck up other dps etc… toxic player

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Get over it

My team reaction looking at 20+ players at Roxona West :

oh and by the way ! I never kick poeple out of my team like trash. If it happened to you it’s maybe caz you must be a serious case xD.

I’m a nice person :blush: you guys are all wrong ! :sunny:
Poeple just remeber my name easier caz I have a unique & classy style
[URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=111717taocutie.jpg][/URL]
Selfie just for you guys :kiss:

AAHAHAHAHhahahahahaha.

What a fail.

It’s not griefing and its not a bannable offense to feed false information.

Although he could still be telling the truth, I mean I’ve seen world-bosses go down in under 5 seconds.

I imagine u looking like this.haha Maybe they can lessen camping if world bosses spawn on different locations hehe

You’re such a leecher, why would you report someone for this?

1 Like

This report is pure joke. Next times use your brain my dear because he use simple bait.

1 Like

Hah Cyriel, I totally dont need to remember you on your very own misleading “World boss in Zeraha”-shout when the boss actually spawned in Seir Rainforest, do I?

I know you didnt do that on purpose, yet makes your report pretty ironic :wink:

Cyriel took it very seriously saying that I will be banned. For some reason he doesn’t even want to talk to me :’( unfortunately he wasnt trolling.

can i use this thread to report cyriel ksing people and that he’s an ass

lol who gives a fk