Tree of Savior Forum

Greedy people everywhere

what are you planning IMC? after you nerf the dungeon silvers you guys increases the token price limit in market, now they cost 20m each -.-… it’s like IMC is indirectly saying to buy tokens using tp… :persevere: why RMT when you can just sell 20m tokens :wink:
edit
this is mostly greedy whales fault
greed

9 Likes

Because no one(okay, most people) do not want to sell tokens for 10m. It’s not worth.

We also compete with bots in buying tokens.

Dungeon nerf did nothing but hurt real players, the nerf is okay if they actually consider other main sources of inflation, but they didn’t.

And we have less players right now, whales prefer buying gachas over token > market, or just RMT.

8 Likes

20m for a token definitely not worth anyone’s time unless you are really desperate and you play 24/7

7 Likes

bots and tp buyers say otherwise, sadly.

1 Like

I’d agree for the bots, but for TP buyers I’m at least thankful that they still have the balls to buy TP on a dying/low population game.

No tp buyers means we can’t have tokens at all unless we buy it ourselves.

But of course they’re taking advantage of it because they know not a lot of people are willing to spend tp anymore, hence the price hike with their greed.

3 Likes

honestly I rather see a tokenless market than this overpriced tokens. they are taking advantage of people who can’t afford to buy tp yet. you can get more token if you work 24/7 than if you play tos 24/7

if no one boycotts this then there is a chance that the price will continue to rise.

4 Likes

It’s almost always better to have the option to buy on market even if it’s expensive.

I won’t even bother trading at all with a person who has no token. Stupid token mechanic.

Now newer players who won’t buy TP will have a harder time enjoying the “full” game.

I’m also starting to see people who don’t do raids because they don’t have tokens active. Maybe ET is also affected.

You’re kinda left out without tokens. Even market commission is horrible.

So the advantage really goes to TP holders, you can’t stop them, tokens are too good.

I’m saying this now because I still have several months of tokens stocked back when they were 250k each. Once they run out I’ll stop playing, lol

3 Likes

but the overpriced token scares the players away man lol.

better save them xD. i only use mine on emergency situations like the et event we have today haha.

yep thats true. maybe they should remove BS as mat for stones. it feels like throwing your BS when you get dust in raid lol

2 Likes

Yep, only IMC can handle the problem. Obviously dungeon nerf wasn’t the “only” solution.

It’s an endless cycle of tp buyers don’t want to put their tokens on the market because it’s not worth or people complaining that the token price is high.

Reducing token effects is a good start but we can’t even have gatchas removed, I can’t see why IMC wants less profit.

2 Likes

it’s so easy too farm this 20kk in one month, i don’t see the problem too buy this, i don’t work yet but play a lot so i have the silver to buy this tokens at least in one month, it’s so easy to farm easy i really don’t understand why it’s not worth pay for this, really, why all this? even it’s keeping growing up, tokens are real money…

1 Like

For us playing for a while now it seems normal, which is okay.

But,
As topic creator said,

It’s never healthy to see inflated prices, specially with a key item. As a newbie if you want to start trading you’ll have to get a token yourself. To maximize raid/et/etc profits you’ll have to get it. It will take even longer as our token prices go up.

Not to mention you have other problems as well. And initially it’s harder, you’ll retrieve your silver not instantly, you’ll have higher taxes, you’ll need to wait for your attributes.

Once your free token gets rekt you’ll have to get one yourself AND maintain it.

This is why the game hardly attracts any new players, I do all my best to spoonfeed them with info but never with items, so that the chances where they’ll stay will be much better.

It took about 2-3 months before my friend caught up and she’s just barely getting a little over when tokens were 10m. Right now with it being 18-20m, she’ll have to make more alts and spend more time doing chores to catch up.

And that’s with my help.

5 Likes

Tree of Savior has no economy or trading and the market is sh*t, nothing new.

7 Likes

this game is for officially for hardcore farmer and whales only now… casual players aren’t welcome :smirk:

5 Likes

The next step is to push for 30m tokens. :grin:

in future (if this still exist)

“WTT my diamond anvils for token”

P.S. I know tokens arent tradable to players.

4 Likes

I remember when the token was 500.000 at the beginning of the game, 20m have no sense. Like some people say, tree of bots. It’s almost the only way to get that token. If you’re new and see that, ragequit because it’s too hard to earn silver properly. And it’s why there are no new players since longtime in TOS ( one of many reasons)

1 Like

When the game started, Tokens were even lower than 500k. They were 150-200k at first, if I remember correctly.

The increases make sense since people have a lot of silver. Some are bots, some use macros, some simply buy TP stuff and resell them, those people make several millions daily. So as people get richer and there are fewer payers/Tokens, prices increase.
One of the issues is that IMC decided to stop this inflation by only limiting the silver we can get from dungeons, while not actively doing anything for the other means of getting silver. People who can easily buy things that cost 40-80 millions aren’t casual players who mostly do dungeons daily with all their characters, you simply don’t get enough from them to do that…
At best, they slightly limited the incomes of the already super rich, but they mostly destroyed the more casual players.

This game is also so unfriendly to new players I actually find it funny \o/
You can’t trade or use the market (socializing is for losers). Even the moment you can, everything’s way too expensive for you anyway. Almost nobody will be queueing lower dungeons because everybody’s 300+ and there’s absolutely no point to waste your dungeon runs on lower dungeons. If you are “lucky” enough to start during a “Level Rush” event, you’ll be able to reach 300+ in two-three days. But you’ll still have all the restrictions and once they’re lifted you will still be too poor to buy anything on the market. You fell in love with the game at first sight and want to spend TP ? Nope, you’ll be limited for that too.
It feels like this game is playing hard to play (hard to get -> to play, get it ? 8D).
I miss the freedom we had during the betas ;__;

Time to save my Tokens, not use them, wait 6 months, and resell them 50M.

8 Likes

already feel bad for new f2p players
i guess were a get good or gtfo game now

2 Likes

Time to sell some tokens, thx.

Not being a doomposter, but between spending real moneys to buy 100 TP (i can’t afford it right now) and 20 millions i choose to quit for some more time

9 Likes