Tree of Savior Forum

Graphic layers problems

Good , I clarify that English is not my native language , I hope you forgive me .

more or less 3 months ago come with this problem graphics layers , although I have reinstalled the game completely , I updated the drivers and I have contacted for support on page TOS , that have failed to give me an answer to solve the problem. so we’re here looking for a solution.

Thank you

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 3 months or

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: AlifeStyle

Character Name: Red, Pink, Black, Yamraiha.

Bug Description : Problems graphic layers on all game maps

Steps to reproduce the issue :

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode : joystick / keyboard

System

• CPU : Intel Core i7 - 2600 Cpu 3.40Ghz
  • RAM : 12,0 Gb
  • Graphics Card : AMD radeon HD 6570
  • Mainboard : Asus P8H61 - M PRO
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection : 3mb
  • Country, Region : Argentina, Chubut.

I will make a few points to see if i can help:

1. Are you using Addons? Some addons have been presenting diverse issues due to different file versions/compatibility.

2. Is your card overclocked? Overclocked cards on a game that have 0 optimization and lots of graphical glitches and bugs is a bad combination, if you are able to turn off the overclock in a separated game profile that would be a good way to go.

3. Is your memory in good conditions? Bad memory modules can cause diverse problems and behavior in the system, i had 8GB on my laptop, it did had BSOD at random times and sometimes it did every 10 mins, also, my wifi would reset and lose connection to the system rendering it useless.

4. Is your hard drive in good condition? Dying hard drives can cause that kind of problems too, don’t get the wrong idea that just because it is new or i have for only a year doesn’t mean it could not be damaged.

5. Check if you got the DirectX required for the game is installed, the installation is in the folder: Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch\DirectX10

This is all i can think as of now to see if we can isolate the issue, if after checking/doing everything above still doesn’t help then it is some real compatibility issue that came with the game patch.

1 Like
  1. addons currently use, but do not think is the cause because I already had the problem since before knowing about the existence of addons ( the turn off to see if it solved but not )

2. overclocked card ? I’m sorry but I have no knowledge about this.

3. I have CPU with cable connection , but my connection is not the best but saves enough.

4. We checked to see if that was one of the problems but this is not damaged.

5. TOS checked the directx but the problem persists .

Now I want to clarify one thing , in my pc I own more than 1 game with much more requirements , more graphics, more memory and graphics have no problems as TOS layers . sincerely wait for an appropriate response patient help and I responded like a robot leaving the problem unresolved, it is have passed out more than 4 patches and the problem still persists .

Thank you for paying attention to my problem

Overclocked is when a part (video card or processor) is forced to work with more speed than they are supposed to. Lets leave this out for now.

I didn’t meant internet, i meant the memory modules inserted in your PC motherboard.

How did you checked?

I can see that you don’t know about computer parts and technical stuff, so i suggest you to take it to a computer parts shop you trust to have the items 2, 3 and 4 checked by a computer technician.

If any of your other games are working fine, you don’t have random BSODs (Blue Screen) then you are one of many being affected by ToS bad management on patches.

I myself don’t have these glitches but my FPS loss is of about 70%, sometimes i its unbearable to play because it looks like a slide show.

Can only hope that IMC pay attention and fix it.

This maybe same problem you are experiencing

There is a solution there, I hope it solves your problem.

1 Like

Thank you very much!