Tree of Savior Forum

Good bye Tree of Slavior

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The population was already gone quite numbers of legal players so that only left those die hard RMT or casual playersā€¦
Why you so mad about the game when the single job is not fixed?

7 Likes

too many of these posts around, at least yours isnā€™t plain crying, constructive criticism of your experience.

i wish you best of luck to find a good mmo in NA cause all the good ones in asia

Iā€™m not mad.
Iā€™m making a joke out of my ToS experience.
I donā€™t hate the game, but there are things that should be changed if I ever want to consider investing long term.

I didnā€™t have too much problem soloing as a c3 cyromancer. Albeit I was slow and all, but I didnā€™t get rekted by bosses. I did manage to grind out a good number of monster counts and pick up tons of rando crafts scrolls. It was nice to party with others in dungeons and missions.

Game was ruined cause of IMC stupidity I think more than anything else.
They just didnā€™t give a care about playersā€™s concerns and requests and feedback. We waited and they didnā€™t deliver. They delivered and we were disappointed. =_=ā€¦Hence Tree of I canā€™t take it anymore.

1 Like

I simply agree with this! the stats scaling is so horrible! all wizards can just go full CON even w/o INT they can manage to deal some damage with just items and enhance attributes. Now whatā€™s the point of having INT on a wizard? itā€™s supposed to be the highest damage dealer, not a Tanker one.

If you have nothing good to say dont say at all, bye :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Holy cow, thats actually a very well constructed post. I agree with some of your points.

Personally, for me this game has nothing new to offer. The NPC is just the classic MMORPG NPC, while there are MMO out there that have better NPC like Age of Wushu, where each NPC actually has lives like player and you can even kidnap them lol.

But at the same time, the gameplay style may hold a special place for Ragnarok player since RO2 is a piece of garbage. For me, this is the sequel for the RO in my childhood despite itā€™s flaw.

4 Likes

I agree with this one :)[quote=ā€œTeamChespin, post:1, topic:282931ā€]
4.Tree of DPSLetā€™s face it, the support classes donā€™t gain silver or get as many drops like DPS classes do. I believe there is a topic on this already. I havenā€™t had the opportunity to reach to rank 7 yet where the DPS may improve for the support classes, but one thing for sure is: There are no offensive skills for the Chronomancer, but that class changes battle potential like crazy. Support classes need more love and DPS classes need less glory. Aside from the screwy round robin distribution of loot, how else can a Support class get anything?

Everyone might as well be making meta build archers and wizards for DPSā€¦??
[/quote]

and this one Iā€™m chrono C1 and I only login to do dungeon runs

2 Likes

Yupā€¦ iā€™m officially done with thisā€¦not really worth doing dungeon rush the way things are nowā€¦its like they are taking the approach of one step forwardā€¦two steps backā€¦i doubt tmrws maintenance would do any goodā€¦prob solve a few problems and introduce new ones to replace them.

Its just sad to see how the amount of topics which clearly hints that there are issues with this games that keep popping out in the forums.Now that i looked at the state of it i would rather have a wipe even though i have 5 chars in the 100 - 230 range.

I love the name Tree of Slavior. :smiley:

1 Like

Yay another one bites the dust.

Dude you chose to be chronomancer, of course youre going to be enslaved. What did you expect with 0 offensive skills? D: I main chrono3 and its so useful and I love playing it.

@etirrn

The main issues for most people are going to be fixed tomorrow? Says who? IMC doesnā€™t give a detailed report of what they fix or patch up.
What is petty? Iā€™ve given my arguments as constructive observations for the game.

People give a damn about ongoing bugs, RMT, gold seller spam, class imbalances, overpriced DLC packs and queuing for a dungeon. IMC ainā€™t going to fix this in one patch.

As for the Tree of Arde, do you think IMCā€™s going to make it a 100% drop so that everyone will get it so that people can stop farming the L90 dungeon with multiple alts and accounts? Excessive Instance Count happens because everyone is trying to flood into the same place. The best IMC can do is boost up the number of instances for all dungeons and missions and let folks farm it some more around the clock. ā€”>This may be the only thing they fix tomorrow.

@Senpaikunchanperson
I am on Orsha. Is there a particular hangout spot in some obscure corner of the city that Iā€™m missing?

@Jonnu
Tell me, does your party members share specific loot that you need or want with you to make up for the silver that you canā€™t gain? Or do you specifically grind alone to gain what you need? Maybe you luck out on your dungeon cubes and can sell the rare drops? I picked the path of chrono because it was the only class I wanted to play - I had to get Haste and Pass. I donā€™t want to be enslaved, but seeing as how guilds arenā€™t really working out, my contribution to the game will end up being a slave for others. My guild leader in RO took care of his guild mates, so it was easy to ā€œslaveā€ for guild members.

Large HP Pool, Magic Doesnt Miss, Damage is crazy as f*ck, wears Plate Armor, Insane CC capabilitiesā€¦LETS ALL ROLL INTO WIZARDS AND FREEZE OUR ASSES OFF. Might as well call it Harry Potter Online. :slight_smile: