Tree of Savior Forum

Good builds with Sorc?

Quickcast dosn’t work with salamon, but it works with demon bats if you add the quickcast damage, to the cat buff and summon the warlock pillar that gives the dark damage attribute buff, you can ham on targets with 10 bats averaging 4-5k+ damage a bat. Quickcast also effects summon abilities while you are riding it, so lets say you pop quickcast jump on your apparition pop his AoE and you get a 50% damage bonus, however it only works with magical property skills. Other great combos is throwing down your pillar of agony, swapping things into it and if the dot lands while quickcast is active while it ticks it provides a 50% damage boost to each tick not to mention the base ticks from the pillar itself. Sleep is invaluable, once you kite the mobs to your desired location teleport lose aggro to your summon and sleep them hit them with your combo they explode instantly, i was doing this on the high 200 maps.

Wiz 3 is mainly preparation for rank 7 though that is when it truly shines and also provides a solid foundation for ranks 8 and 9. + magic missile is going to carry you to the early 200’s easily.

Lots of edits, i feel kind of vulnerable now putting out all of this information on my build but i hope it serves the greater good.

1 Like

For anyone whose interested, i have linked it a bunch before but never explained the methods behind it in their entirety

@brainey_boy I wish i could just give you permissions to edit the Megathread. Im going to update the Sorc Megathread with this info if you dont mind. I want people to enjoy Sorc not end up with something like wiz c1 Pyro c1 Cryo c1 link c1 Sorc c3 using Flammidus and hating life.

Edit also when you make your guide I will link it if you don’t mind to the megathread. That way if you want you can skip basic info and get straight into the meat and potatoes of how your build works. The more info on the class the better.

Edit 2 for spelling man there were so many typos that time.

thaks for this info, it will really help sorcs, and ill be waiting for ur guide =)
also, i’m glad i decided to go cryo>kino, not cryo>sorc xD

hi! if you would allow me,

why put energy bolt at level 8? any particular reason for that?

the only one i know is that energy bolt will have faster cast time when in lvl 5

1 Like

That’s exactly it. Probably

Yeah, no problem i appreciate it i have poured a lot of hours into testing and creating my build so it would be nice to get it out here for anyone interested i don’t think my build is the end all be all of sorc builds though i may have come off a little cocky it does have its pro’s and con’s and there are a lot of different preferences however i am very much a solo player who loves to damage stuff and while i can group decently this caters to my needs

The higher the energy bolt level, the quicker you can cast level one and i keep it solely for the knockback if you got a large group of mobs or a swordsman all up on your ■■■■ just tap it quickly and they get pushed back.

I couldn’t find anything better to put the points in either pretty much everything you need from the wiz tree is already either max or where i want it to be so this seemed like the best use of the leftover points.

1 Like

Also i want add that attack, and hold do pretty much the same thing and you only need one of them(hold is better) when you have the cooldown attribute for it, you can throw that other point into something else

cool! thanks for the clarification

OK so people in this thread look at this and let me know if anything is incorrect so I can fix it. Or if there are any fixes to the builds I do have posted so i can do that.

Edit the quote screw up formatting just look at the builds part of this thread Sorcerer Info Megathread and let me know if there’s anything wrong

Looks good mate, /20characters. Linker seems like the better choice for featherfoot honestly now that i think about it, so you can spread out those single target attacks. But i am always going to maintain that Kino C1 > Linker w/ warlock but i guess it might boil down to preference.

Anyway to allow the summon after hold to follow you? If not he has to walk a huge distance from point to point which is pretty annoying.

i just mount it and drag it with me usually or just hold on wherever im going next, its easy to maintain your mana at full, with low SPR Magas Rod(this is just an extra pot saving bonus its not required) and lvl 10 alchemist pots

i see, thanks for sharing.

Its nice to see a psychokino + sorc build. I actually chose psychokino for pvp.

I took wiz2, psychokino 2 and sorc 2. Still undecided on my 7th rank. Id prolly wait for a hidden class for my rank 7 and make a new character for the meantime. :smile:

I took wiz2 for level 10 sleep, level 9 reflect shield, 1 earth quake and 10 for e.bolt. :smiley:

P.S if you will choose psychokino, please don’t cry while leveling it. :joy:

The summon returns to following you after attack ground, while he stays even if you move far away with hold. If you don’t take attack ground to reset the summon after a hold, then the only way to get him to follow you again is to resummon.

Sadly, i’m pretty sure they created attack ground to reset hold and allow the summon to follow you but that is currently bugged. When you cast attack ground after hold the summon does not follow you even after reached the designated area you chose

When there’s no targets, that’s true, there’s still only resummoning to get him to follow. If he does get attacks off on mobs though, he will follow you after.

Just tried it, doesn’t follow even after attacking mobs, given that hold is casted first. Probably have other conditions for the following to happen.