Tree of Savior Forum

Good builds with Sorc?

INB4: read the sorc megathread
I did, there weren’t any actual builds in it other than cryo 3 sorc 3.
Basically I want to DPS with sorc summons, anything that synchronizes with that?

Yeah i need to update the build section. popular choices are Cryo3 Sorc Necro2 and Cryo 3 Sorc 2 Warlock. If you dont want cryo linker is also good with sorc.

here are my ideas:
cryo/psy/linker/soc3
cryo/link2/soc3
wiz3/link/soc3
cryo/psy3/soc2

Heres a linker build that might work as an alternative to all the cryo builds.

1 Like

u REALLY should get linker 1 or 2. id strongly advise u to go

cryo>linker2>sorc
or
pyro>linker2>sorc
or
wiz3>linker>sorc

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THIS CLASS HOLY ■■■■, Please no Linker Please no Sorc 3’s please please please stop ruining your builds.

ok sorcerer master, if u say no linker, whats ur build?

@brainey_boy Then post your build and stats and enlighten us.
Edit I need more builds for the Sorcerer info thread so ill add it in. And any other info you may have to help new sorcerers out since i pretty much stopped playing my sorc at 178 after sorc c2 bugs irritated the hell out of me.

I can’t take it anymore im writing up an indepth guide, probably going to take me a little bit but keep your eyes on the wiz section in the next few days.

Protip though, if i hear another person say linker is better then kino in these tree’s im going to scream Teleport works like clerics fade and i figured this out ages ago, if you have aggro you just pop teleport and they all start attacking your summon instead leaving you free of harms way. Not to mention the TK+Swap Summon combo
Not to mention the sheer utility of being able to teleport over gates and ■■■■, and swap your teammates in can anyone say boss rush? map exploration? and they are trading all this in for what, 5 linked mobs?

READ ABOVE ^ /20characters

Honestly i haven’t seen a kino sorc build and I’m to lazy to make muliple sorcerers. Most of the info i have in my thread is trial and error due to so much misinformation being spread in the forums about old sorc info from the betas. Which is why I made the mega thread in the first place. To try and consolidate info for new players.
Edited for Typos and Clarity.

Any skilled summoner knows how to POSITION, KITE , and bundle up more mobs for his juicy summon’s abilities and auto attacks then a linker could ever scrounge up with hangmans linker is not worth it period

Its not a kino sorc build per say , but i took wiz 3 so that left me a slot open for rank 4 because wiz 1 is the base class, the reasoning on wiz 3 and its synergy will be in my guide but you preform higher dps then a pyro/ and have CC not on par with cryo’s but still pretty good. All i can say is Warloc Attribute buffs + cat + quickcast+

With the way i run my kit, i can solo dungeons 200+ in under 25-30minutes, and grind pretty much any map.

hey dude, can we teleport+swap our team on the dungeon gates?? O.O… how many skill points we need for that?

Positioning is why i prefer and went Cryo C3 for Frost pillar and Snow rolling (if used right) both of which work great to control mobs. How does Quick Cast work with the summoner skills does the damage buff from the attribute work on the familiars or summon salimion? There is so little good info on how sorc skills interact with other classes buffs.

Yes you can, just duel them one by one and swap them in. Just 5 in teleport, 1 in swap you don’t need any higher then kino c1

Quickcast dosn’t work with salamon, but it works with demon bats if you add the quickcast damage, to the cat buff and summon the warlock pillar that gives the dark damage attribute buff, you can ham on targets with 10 bats averaging 4-5k+ damage a bat. Quickcast also effects summon abilities while you are riding it, so lets say you pop quickcast jump on your apparition pop his AoE and you get a 50% damage bonus, however it only works with magical property skills. Other great combos is throwing down your pillar of agony, swapping things into it and if the dot lands while quickcast is active while it ticks it provides a 50% damage boost to each tick not to mention the base ticks from the pillar itself. Sleep is invaluable, once you kite the mobs to your desired location teleport lose aggro to your summon and sleep them hit them with your combo they explode instantly, i was doing this on the high 200 maps.

Wiz 3 is mainly preparation for rank 7 though that is when it truly shines and also provides a solid foundation for ranks 8 and 9. + magic missile is going to carry you to the early 200’s easily.

Lots of edits, i feel kind of vulnerable now putting out all of this information on my build but i hope it serves the greater good.

1 Like

For anyone whose interested, i have linked it a bunch before but never explained the methods behind it in their entirety

@brainey_boy I wish i could just give you permissions to edit the Megathread. Im going to update the Sorc Megathread with this info if you dont mind. I want people to enjoy Sorc not end up with something like wiz c1 Pyro c1 Cryo c1 link c1 Sorc c3 using Flammidus and hating life.

Edit also when you make your guide I will link it if you don’t mind to the megathread. That way if you want you can skip basic info and get straight into the meat and potatoes of how your build works. The more info on the class the better.

Edit 2 for spelling man there were so many typos that time.

thaks for this info, it will really help sorcs, and ill be waiting for ur guide =)
also, i’m glad i decided to go cryo>kino, not cryo>sorc xD