Tree of Savior Forum

Gold Coins from Night market event

Hi guys, is the gold coins drop rate supposed to be that low?

Where’s everyone farming it?

Thanks for the help <3

If i recall correctly it was 4%

Go to uphill to farm it you can get 80+ coins a run. Dont forget that mobs level must be at least 25 under you or higher

I agree. Uphill is 60-95 per run.

actually, some people get 120ish coins each run when lucky

Can someone explain to me why me and my boyfriend both got ZERO coins in uphill last night? Monsters were definitely within 25 lvls of our characters’ level. What level are the chars you’re farming this on?

confused :sad:

I’m doing uphill runs on 2 characters each night and I’m already about to finish farming my 1000 coins. Enjoy the easy farming before IMC decides to nerf the drop rate or completely remove gold coins from Uphill since they hate when we’re having a good time playing this game.

Did you use the auto-match function? You’ll only get gold coins there if you make a party and click on “Enter Now” along with your partymates.

1 Like

Thanks. I guess that’s where we went wrong as we did indeed use auto match. Will try again using “Enter Now”.

1 Like

is there really any reason for this nonsense

The drop rate is not going to be nerfed.

?
Is there really any reason for this aggressiveness coming out of nowhere?

we'll see

After playing this game for 2+ years, I’m unable to be that optimistic.

6 Likes

They could buff the drop rate, eh? :expressionless:

And, since I’m dreaming, I want a pony… :roll_eyes:

i’m taking this opportunity before anything else happens like

We’re talking about the company that decided it was once a good idea to nerfed spawn rates in all maps, create a wonky DPK system, put trade restrictions on all players, and banned people who played HG during the bug they created, and soon plan to nerf all silver gains in all dungeons without creating higher level ones, soooooo I think his response was warranted because I wouldn’t put it past them to do something like this.

6 Likes

despite all that, i hardly paid attention in those details ‘w’;;;

You make the outrageous, and obviously false statement that IMC hates people enjoying the game, and then are surprised when people have a problem with it.

/boggle

Now this is a completely new level of white knighting. Troll white knights now get personally offended when you tell the truth about IMC way to handle this game.

:tired:

5 Likes

See Expiredmikl’s reply above.

Also, the drop rate should be 3% if I read this right.

https://i.imgur.com/e0W93vt.png

If you think I am personally offended then you’re even dumber than your posts make you sound.

which was revised, proving my point

Never happened. Why do haters feel the need to make stuff up constantly? You realize that invalidates your argument, right?

Just because you are too dumb to understand the reasoning behind trade restrictions does not mean they exist solely to annoy the players.

Again, never happened. They banned people who exploited, yes, but they did not blanket ban every person who wandered into HG 340. Again with the making stuff up.

See trade restrictions.

So of your 4 completely irrelevant whining points, 2 of them were falsified, and 2 of them were necessary economic balances that you somehow believe are intended to make players not enjoy the game.

You should try a game that makes no attempt to balance its economy sometime and find out what it’s really like when developers hate people enjoying the game.

1 Like

If you’re not offended, then why are you so angry and coming at me with such aggressiveness? You’re not their employee. Just chill, man.

2 Likes