Tree of Savior Forum

Going to play a schwarzer reiter, go for rogue c3 or QS c3?

WHATEVER YOU SAY BRO :grin:

It call misinformation.

Such is life of spreading misinformation.

When your damage only increase 1k when your PISTOL DAMAGE increase up to 1k. ON LIMACON. LOL.

As for geared i am pretty sure i am not dumb enuff to waste my prac and enhancement silver to max my RS attributes and such then wasting my prac ore for a double stack that only does significant increase. LEL…

Also you only need 990 crit rate to max crit in any case that’s a 100% crit proc. So if you are with a chrono all your dex is wasted.

You don’t use your skills " to calculate " 1k – > increament of damage is = 1.5k in crit = 3k with 200% attribuites ? oh my god :>

UP TO YOU PRO YOU’RE THE HIGH LEVEL WHATEVER YOU SAY BRO HAHAHAHAHAAHH ! :grin:

Being high level doesn’t mean jack shiet in the game.

Sorry to tell you.

ASSUMING YO UP TO YOU PRO WHATEVER YOU SAY BRO HAHAHAHA!

Pistol stats

Xbow with Tel Pistol

Xbow with Double stack

Double stack gem is 185 + 185 PD + min and max damage + 77 min + 128 max

translate to 370 + 77 ~ 370 + 128 =
447 ~ 498 This additional DAMAGE Is counted with crit and Attribuites

447~498 * 1.5 * X = 670 ~ 747
I can even count out your attributes is near 1.5~1.6. Most likely 1.6

670 ~ 747 * 1.6

= 1072 ~ 1195

This is the damage difference.

If you take the damage difference of pistol which is

TEL VS Double stack = 2177~ 2228 - 773 = 1404 ~ 1455

1404 ~ 1455 * 1.5 * X = assuming attribuites is 1.6 = 3369 ~ 3492.

WHERE IS MY 3k DAMAGE DIFFERENCE

NO XBOW with Double stack

No Xbow Tel Pistol.

Don’t bull shiet with crit attack for both comparision or whatever.

Limacon is affected by your MAIN hand not bloody offhand.

447~498 IN MAIN HAND HELLO. @stryffe_20 whatever bro you are always “right” and i am always wrong.

Apparently :^) i wonder.

4 Likes

just watch this video and relax :slight_smile:
also this guy seem to have a very high main damage but i may be wrong i don’t read korean :smiley:
seeing this guy shows me why i need lvl 15 limacon :joy:
seems to me that he transcended tf out of his main bow w/e it is
look like isbality/lolopanther xbow

The video only shows why you need strong weapons. Limacon lvl 15 is not that imporant when your weapon alone obliterates your target. :neutral_face:

Props to you man. I’d have stopped answering after his first reply. Some people are too dense to talk to. He was even testing his damage with a mix of mutants and beasts, the mobs that make his damage vary the most (+50% to mutants and penalty from isbality) =.=

1 Like

Well i do not want people to get mislead.

As you know if you point out my mistakes i admit i learn and i will teach/ share with other people.

This is what a community is for. Getting the correct information and spreading the correct thing and strengthening other plays.

If i offend any one due to my hunger of knowledge i sincerely apologize

all of this comparison is base on him hitting mutants.
Which he luckily did hit all of them when comparing.

Limacon indeed has a issue which require high transcend mainhand.

There also another issue which i believe @lunarrabbit have highlighted before.
i believe you know it as well.
Glass mole scale to main hand. RIP.

This makes SR the worse and most expensive AOE beast you can build in TOS currently equal or worse than Murillo.

2 Likes

that 5 skill points no idea if you think if it’s worth on limacon. It’s a personal preference.

I use more Concentrate fire burst than limacon. Even in ET situation so… yea.

Do note Limacon currently is not a GUN type damage so it does not benefit from buttstroke as well.

Limacon is counted as a xbow damage :confused:

1 Like

really weird mechanic, tbh would rather focus on pistol damage to make retreat shot stronger.
weird thing is the focuses on high main weapon damage and his retreat shot seems to be strong anyway

glass mole also scale base on ur main head instead. Which is a problem lol. The moment he pop the mana pot his damage spike is ridicious.

His pistol is highly transcend too … +22 manamana so the previous guy said manamana has no physical attack jesus.

So, if i go for qs3 sr3, in end game, what monster card and weapon(main & off) should i use?

p/s : atm i have 1 prac

oh wow
that’s probably because the anvil efficiency thing in ktos where manamana enhance gives 180% more attack
@woonyung
if you go QS you should use didel grand cross.
which leaves you double stack for off hand

1 Like

Any idea about the monster card?

Yes. …

Everyone think double stack is a joke in ktos. It’s kinda a total waste of prac ore.

@woonyung

If you intend to invest fully aspana revolver + DGC/MGC

cards will depend on your party.Either 8 glass mole or ella or a mixture of ella + nuaelee for defensive.

1 Like

wondering if we’ll get it anytime soon in itos

Any idea how the marble grand cross drop?