Tree of Savior Forum

Going to play a schwarzer reiter, go for rogue c3 or QS c3?

Issue is Con fire aoe is actually rather small even smaller than multi shot.

So the extra aoe ratio is actually wasted unless they are all stacked.

limacon seems like a good filler, gonna get both lvl 10 limacon and concentrated fire and determine which one i like more
didn’t enhance the attributes of neither since im focusing on retreat shot so ill keep it that way for the purpose of comparison

Con fire is a better single burst (like multi shot when you are low level etc).

Does hit up to as good as 20 hits?

Since the power value is nearly the same as retreat shot basically con fire = retreat shot damage on single target but require charging.
This good burst is better for bossing than limacon. Limacon pretty much is a fill in bounce auto attack.

Also as clarified by peeps it’s dependent on your xbow damage.

Thx for the sharing, the links u guys provided are very useful :slight_smile:

I had decide to go qs3, any recommended build can share? Im focusing on ET, mayb world boss

its my preference. i went limacon 15 to chase down people in tbl and gvg. my limacon crit dmg hits up to 10k/12k per hit and it bounces so its also a good farming mechanism on 130/145/240 dungeon

Archer is never a pain to train in low levels if you have suitable equipment.

The Oblique Shot is simply OP in low level.
All you need is head gear physical attack 100+ x 3 and you can kill EVERYTHING below lv50 in one oblique shot.
Don’t forget to invest around 40 levels in Oblique Shot since it’s cheap too.

With a gemed didal cross you can use it as early as level 40, and a full set Cafrison, you can easily get to level 170 without any trouble whatsoever as QS3.

2 Likes

all sr skills are based on pistol not xbow
xbow is there for the slots to power the crit dmg for sr skills

Limacon is Xbow.

Don’t need to argue this.
Change your pistol and cast limacon you will still be hitting the same damage.

lol up to you bro :smiley: already tried and tested and its not the same :slight_smile:

It’s the same.

Do you even know? You need deduct off Additional damage from your Pistol Bonus.

And calculation already prove it’s MAIN hand damage than using your pistol damage.

like I said bro
what ever you believe in is up to you.

NO X BOW

Tel pistol

Whatever bro stay in denial that limacon uses pistol than using main hand damage.

lol funny you wish to debate this and yet your stats and gear aren’t even updated. come back whenever you feel like debating vs a higher tier ranger3 sr3

btw manamana has no phys dmg :slight_smile:

Trash talking at it best when you don’t even know limacon scales to main hand attack than pistol.

Explain how smart you are.

Also congratz on wasting your prac on double stack that sucks as compare to aspna pistol.

Didn’t know you need updated stats and gears to test out stuff. Thanks for enlightening me

184 physical damage is fake.

thank you for trash talking even more.

By that also means that mana mana should deal less damage than my tel pistol.

I made this video especially for YOU
and everyones learning experience
come back when you’ve leveled appropriately and geared appropriately

p.s. rhegard xbow has crit dmg + crit rate 3slot in preparation for r9 in the event that the next job isn’t another xbow based type

and this isn’t even a level of trash talking if you wish you stay in your current stats and not be in the meta is not our problem

I clearly specified what needs to be done to adjust to the current meta and yet you wish to continue with this for the sake of a “trash talk” :smile:

and this is also for the ones going SR3 in the future for them to have a visual basis of what to go to or what to consider not just YOUR ANCIENT means we’re already in 330 now so adjust to what we have.

im currently using feint to amplify barrage and like what I had stated earlier I chose limacon to chase down people during tbl / gvg and its a good kiting system better than oblique shot. it can even be used alongside retreatshot in case you didn’t know that either.

my buidl has gone through a lof of changes from the original intended build back when it was 280
max str 50 con 50 dex
3 wolf 5 glassmole using sneakhit

my change (current)
20str 10con all dex
3ella 5 glassmole (no need to use sneak hit since crit rate 640 is appropriate
changing from my old bandit xbow into 3 slot isbality was a better choice to increase crit dmg from 1.4k to 1.8k

but in the end WHATEVER YOU SAY BRO :grin:

other than that I hope this helps future sr builders instead of relying in the old system all the time and once again it boils down to YOUR PREFERENCES and MY PREFERENCES and EVERYONE ELSES for them to have something to look into

Happy Leveling everyone.

its a necessity as long as you have good running resources on all your characters running efficiently

saalus runs
crystal mine runs
et runs
dungeon rush or solo runs unless you get bored and tired
boss hunting timing and efficiency

no one can be efficient enough in the game without taking those factors in if not all

Nop you are still trash talking you are comparing STATS with and without your pistol and your pistol CLEARLY adds 185 * 2 PD to ALL attack.

It still base on your main damage. ROFL.

archer will always be one of the easiest classes to level from 1 - 200 in a day or 2 if you don’t get tired enough