Tree of Savior Forum

Going full con, overpowered?

SPR is not much of an issue for Wizards imo. Early on, if you have Pardoner buffs or decent head gear you are one shotting most things with auto-attack. You can get to Rank 3 in a couple hours. After that you should have some efficient spells and you should have 100+ free potions where you need it. Mid to late game its a wasted stat since you will have minimal issues. I had much more trouble with SPR on my Archer than Wizard. I have a W3-E3-Wr who still has most of the quest potions sitting in my bank.

yeah iā€™ve been using mainly sacrament from pardoners since it stacks well with my pyroā€™s enchant and usually 1-2 shot mobsā€¦ it just feels a bit slow comapred to my sword/cleric since their melee atks can smack a whole group of like 2-3 mobs instead of 1 at a time ;ā€“;

Iā€™m level 200 now and I still have more hp than just about every swordsman Iā€™ve came across. Is this real life?

When you hit Earth Tower your Frost Cloud wonā€™t 1-shot a pack of mobs with Frost Cloud only, they have around 400k HP apparently so youā€™d have to deal around 13.3k damage per tick.

Earth Tower is a very different place from other dungeons and high level grinding maps, in the videos of high-level clearing the Elementalist generaly has around 10k ~ 15k HP but deals 2.7+ on auto-attacks, you canā€™t achieve that without relying on INT, he did hits around 8k+ on Frost Cloud and still couldnā€™t finish the mobs HP without some other DPS sources.

when people say 100 con is enough, for me 100 int is enough :smile:
put the rest on con and use transpose whenever I want
thauma needs more love

Cant thauma reverse also? So that means you can actually just do ONLY con and then reverse the stats and bam, TONS Of damage!

yup true, it is good for full con build

1 Like

So for wiz cyro link 1/2 sorc 1/2 ff is 100 con and rest int good? Or need more con hmmm

Bro just literally go ALL con.Thatā€™s what I did and Iā€™m out dpsing ANY swordy in pvp and pve. I challenge you (if youā€™re on klaipeda) to see if your swordy can out dps me (assuming weā€™re on or near the same level).

100 con is good enough to survive. I built my wiz3 -> link -> sorc2 -> ff. Since you are going to be summoner, you can let your summon tank the damage. Summons also scale with int. I donā€™t think it is ever a good idea to go full con unless you are going for full support wiz (cryo-chrono).

You are comparing a DPS class with a non-DPS class, and everyone knows that Swordsman class has balance issues.

So you are literally taking the high end damage class and comparing it with a low end unbalanced class that has no DPS. Any DPS oriented wizard can go full con and beat Swordsman class at this point.

1 Like

and then you get monsters hitting you for 15k comboā€™s later on 225+ maps, and you wll die instantly :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m already 241 and solo levelling at Evac. I havenā€™t seen a mob that hit me for 15k yet. I only invested 100 con and Iā€™m still doing fine.

that happens only when you are underleveled.

1 Like

Hey guys Iā€™m like 46wins/6 losses on duels. I actually havenā€™t lost to a swordsman yet. If youā€™re on klaipeda and around level 260 and you think you can beat me in a duel send me a whisper.

Full con is ridiculously overpowered. I have more hp than every swordy Iā€™ve come across. Lul.

yup, tree of tankā€™s wizards

Thats cause almost everyone goes full con for pvp.
Try vsing a full con cryo kino without dispeller and youll feel the pain.

A big part of the argument here is the value of full on in pve

I am a cryokino. I went full con. I am OP. I win the game basically.

1 Like

go full spr be special