Tree of Savior Forum

GODLY patch in ktos this week hype

And then I’ll finally try for that white ribbon boater again.

That seems to be the case.

TP costumes, gems and monster cards will become untradeable if either parties don’t have a token / exceeded the amount of trades.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I translated it that way too. The token rework is really lame, it adds just more restrictions and it was really unnecessary since many people quit because of that.

2 Likes

One step forward two steps back.

15 Likes

is it true shard/bless gem will become untradable in ktos??
even in team storage??

It seems so. There is also a video about that :

it should start at the right position, if it doesn’t it’s at 1:30

1 Like

So nothing on transcendence. And the bleed continues.

1 Like

Well, seems like they are going to make gems/shards totally untradable. If that’s the case, I’m simply going to quit because I’ll not be able to use all my alts to feed my main like other people have been able to.

11 Likes

But what about ppl who already have lv10 trans on all equip?

Nevertheless an improvement.

1 Like

That’s why I’d quit: without being able to trade shards/gems between my alts I’ll never be able to catch up in a reasonable time.

6 Likes

More specifically here:

Before 1:1 trade:

Shop(NPC): :o: Market: :o:
Team Storage: :o: 1:1 Trade: :o:

After 1:1 trade:

Shop(NPC): :o: Market: :x:
Team Storage: :x: 1:1 Trade: :x:

2 Likes

thx for info… it seem that will be the case also for me… no point make new alt now… whats the point of so many alt team if cant feed the shard to main now lol… unless they make shard easily access now or lower the requirement to trans… -_-
■■■■■■■ retard… shard price will jump now lol all ppl will get their shard before it become untradable later

10 Likes

If they do that, they will have to make a change to the whole system so I would just stay tuned.

EDIT: Honestly, who WANTS to run the same missions on 6 different accounts daily just to boost up damage on one piece of equipment that they will have to replace at some point?

1 Like

Wait up, are your alts in a different account?

Look at the video, they can’t be traded even by team storage.

1 Like

It should have been this way from the start, but the problem is there are people with Stage 10 weapons already…so we will have to see how the system changes.

If they make shards more easy to access this could be a good thing.

Think of how mob drops work atm in iToS, it’s the same idea, they become bound to the character that received the items.

You just have to send the shard to the correct character, they still can be used to craft blessed gems.

Hmm can you trade/store blessed gems then?

its totally untradable now…
but there is ppl with stage 10 weapon already
u can only get 2 shard per day
how u want to catchup? lol

2 Likes

The only thing I can think of at the moment, is that the restrictions they are going to implement are dumb, considering that many people quit because of that (sorry for restating it).

P.S.
How I send them to the correct toon if I can’t store them into warehouse?

1 Like