Tree of Savior Forum

Goddess' Blessed Cube: Nov 20, 2018

New costume and accessory sets in this month’s edition of the Goddess’ Blessed Cube!

1 Like

should’ve added recolors of back and effect costumes too

like white/lightblue giltine wings or mint wings

1 Like

I don’t like the big wings on players…

they are stiff and look like a giant hawk is about to kidnap the player :expressionless:

Wish they were a little smaller and ether move more organically or be wern’t fully open

lol I just want them to keep adding more so the whales will eventually get tired of em and sell some.

That pixel sunglass looks so out of place with the themes. Since it looks like it’s literally from the thug life sunglass meme, at least introduce a full theme to it - cigarette accessories, thug life cap which is worn backwards, clothings with chain necklace etc. Would go well with outlaw / assassin in re:build.

1 Like

Oh, boy. That’s what we call “filler gacha”. I didn’t liked it and need to be honest, sorry.

By the way: when you’ll put the hats for Ceremonial and Smart Casual on medal exchange. Considering the new politic of adding the new hats there, I don’t see any reason for not doing that. And don’t forget the 2016’s Hanbok and Christmas themed costumes and hair items: most part of them aren’t even beautiful, but would be nice having them to exchange.

@STAFF_Yuri

See ya. Hope something better next month.

I actually love this one. Nothing wrong with a recolor if it’s a good one. Like this. Nicopolis costumes look good too.

:satisfaction:

noooo~ blue costumes~ my one true weaknessss~

1 Like

a temptation for me is close too…

but I can resist cause am poor :prince: and got no slots and other costumes could match better…

1 Like