Tree of Savior Forum

Goddess' Blessed Cube: January 11, 2022

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Goddess’ Blessed Cube: January 11, 2022’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2457

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

What’s Medusa doing in Asgard theme?

I don’t think that’s Medusa? :sweat_smile:

It could be Skadi. In one myth, after the gods catch and bind Loki in mythology, Skadi puts a snake over his head. The snake drips venom and Loki’s wife basically has to sit there and catch it in a bowl all the time. If she doesn’t, or the bowl fills up, the rest of the venom drips on Loki’s face and he starts thrashing in agony, which causes earthquakes.

That aside, I really wish each pack would release a version of every weapon again – I was looking forward to a cool new Asgardian sword but I guess we’re not getting one. It feels weird to not get a sword or an axe since they’re such staple Norse weapons… at least thematically.

I love the Sleipnir design on the shields, though, and those hammers look awesome. And lol @ Mimir’s head as a mace

Thanks for the clarification, I’ve learned something new today!

1 Like

It’s actually pretty sad how obsessed I was with Norse mythology growing up :laughing: I blame Ragnarok and Odin Sphere