Tree of Savior Forum

GM Admin Please read About Beta 2 steam login

I read recently about steam login with tree of savior page
I had not done. because I did not know where and how
and you only get a few hours to do
is very bad notice for me.
i dit it. i link my steam account with oficial page but. maybe late cuz i dit not know where and how. please understand i wanna play the beta 2 T_T

I… can’t…understand…

Honestly, I thought my english was terrible, but this is a disaster.

1 Like

Sorry your too late the beta ended yesterday…you gotta wait till they announce another one :confounded:

I also don’t understand what your saying so I can’t help you sorry.

2 Likes

If you can’t understand it, why comment? Dont make others feel bad. I totally understood what he said maybe your comprehensive is just a bit low…Allow me to translate

I recently read about registering my steam login on the tree of savior page
I didn’t get a chance to do it because I didn’t know where and how to register my account
I also read you only get a few hours to register too
This is bad news to me
I registered my steam account with the official page but I think its too late …Please help me I would like to play the game

1 Like

Beta is over
maybe in december they release next iCbt =p

Humans will be humans, what can we say? Shunning others to feel superior is what this miserable race does best lol.

But that aside yes i did understand what he said, and i think for the next CBT they will add the steam login option on the site.

1 Like

sorry fr bad english maybe you can understand in my new post

Dont worry too much about it, some of us got what you said, and like i said, i think IMC will add the option to login directly from steam account on the site in the future, but for now only FB and google, but you can link them to steam after login in on the site.

but i already aprove to beta 2?

The account linking with steam thing was for people who already were in the game, the 1000 HIGHEST lvl players (something like that) would get another key to invite their friend.

Even if you saw it on time it wouldn’t matter because you don’t even have a character.

thanks all i understand now :slight_smile:

I dont know how they will do later on to invite more ppl, they might do like last time, we only have to wait, beta 2 still in thinking phase, we dont know when and if will happen, so all we can do now is wait patiently for an information from the IMC staff.