Tree of Savior Forum

HELLO Please help me Beta 2 serious problem :(

hello players and admin this notice apear Today in the website … for me. i dont know why but apear only today

1. We will send an additional key to current testers who belong to the Top 1,000 in terms of character level. We plan to do this today at 11:00 am EDT.

i. STEAM does not provide email information of STEAM accounts. Hence, the keys will be sent only to those who have authenticated their STEAM accounts with the accounts in our official website(treeofsavior.com.)

ii. For those who meet the conditions above but have not yet authenticated their STEAM accounts until 10:00 am EDT today, you may authenticate them until 02:00 am EDT tomorrow (August 8.) We will have a second and final round of keys sent out after 02:00 am EDT tomorrow.

already link Website to steam account… yes late cuz i check website all days and not see that notice until today . just 2 day for verify account shortly time
please please help me i want to play beta 2 im sapper lv 57

those keys weren’t for a second beta they were for the frist one

1 Like

What @Edoinkun said and people who were chosen for the first beta also get granted access (I presume) to upcoming ones. In short, you’re fine.

i can approve??? to beta 2??

Yes.
(20 characters)

u make my day! so so happy yeahh!

the information u provided is for ingame players ranked the top 1000 in CBT1. the distribution is already ended. Also, the key is for CBT1 use only. (they gave you an additional key to ask friends to play with you.)
there’s nothing called CBT2 yet.
you don’t need to link your stream account for the beta key because there’s no longer any beta key being distributed.

thanks all so much ty ty ty

Don’t give him false hope. Maybe we will automatically be in cbt2 but we don’t know that.

I agree. Don’t say false info. :rage:

IMCGames didn’t post or say that those who got into iCBT1 can surely get into iCBT2. :triumph:

who knows if they will give another 5000beta keys in random like what happend in iCBT1. Hope not. :sob:

The second key is just another key. You are going to play the second beta if you played the first one.

He obviously cannot speak nor understand the language very well so why bother?

But well… I guess we can give him a chance…

Hey… “maxipadxi” listen… You are not Invited to the Second Beta Yet…

there… I hope he understood that…