Tree of Savior Forum

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes

wow that’d be really nice, do you have any link to the footage? I just can’t find it :confused:

If C3 costumes are to be a thing, I’d highly consider going C3 Corsair more. xD I’m an aesthetics girls…

All I want is to ride a pig, while wearing a bunny costume. And yes I want it in my male character. No homo.

full bromo? EYYYYYYYYY

i want male bunnysuit pls imc pls

1 Like

No bromo either. Just want bunnies. :smirk:

I am too xD i love dressing my characters up and hunting down cosmetics is fun. All the awesome costumes in tos make me happy owo i hope they continue adding f2p items for us to hunt and maybe let us know which ones are actually in game. I want that tini doll so bad, but i have no idea if it’s even in game. Also a second set of c3 costumes you could earn from a quest would be amazing.

Corsairs are very stylish and have stylish skills to boot, i plan to level a c3 for full pirate swag x3 would love to see a special costume for this class.

1 Like

@the7crowmisfits I haven’t, but you made me curious lol

@Curika It might be interesting. But I would like to join a thread of an on-going story made by players and contributing there. Like continuing the last post’s story with your own elements, and the next player to continue your part. So everyone would create a looong and on-going story.

On-topic: I always wanted a cuddly teddy bear costume… :bear::panda_face:

1 Like

I’m having the same feels with this:

I haven’t throughly checked but everything I’ve seen thus far says the quest to obtain it isn’t in game yet. @.@ Also really want the Tiger Swallowtail and Fried Egg hair accessories, but I don’t think they are even in kToS yet.

I’d love to get in on this. Considering the variety of people we have on these forums, this could get interesting, though I’d like to see it kept some what serious. xD

1 Like

sounds fun… until someone decides to wreck it/troll…our forums always have those whom existed between those two entities…creativity and madness…cough

1 Like

Does it exist in Ktos?

I’m afraid we won’t have this lol

By the way, the flower is wonderful! I would have worn that if I were a girl

1 Like

Where Dievdirbys Circle 3 Costume?
It was applied on kToS before school uniform…

@tsm.wings

Dievdirby circle 3 costume still being tested on ktos.

Go to your loading images folder and see the last one! We will get the school uniform!

Unless we have already got it… I haven’t checked the TP shop yet…

Can’t believe I’m saying this but after not playing for about 3 weeks now? with 1361 hours under my belt and seeing the direction of this game… I miss RO…

2 Likes

@AnitaCafe good luck on your item hunt n_n i hope they give us more cosmetics soon. I still have lots of items i need to hunt down that are confirmed in game but more options are always nice
@Marad i would join in something like that, though as others have stated might be hard to keep it serious and from being derailed. Sounds interesting, if any one starts one @ me please :smiley:

Maybe we can start a less serious one and see how it goes for a while? If enough people are interested we might be able to maintain something more serious.

I AGREE!! I more than agree! I… gotta check the dex for this… :sweat:

Need more achievment for killing things, like 1 million trees and other stuff, new color etc ^^

[quote=“dg_kurpp, post:182, topic:297173, full:true”]new color etc ^^
[/quote]

Blue eyes, blue eyes!!!

6 Likes

I want red eyes ~ :c

2 Likes