Tree of Savior Forum

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes

What about green eyes? But a bit more detailed, not empty-dead

1 Like

I want Tan Skin, Dark Red hair and Orange eyes. .givemeall

1 Like

@Marad the pokedex? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh oh would anyone be interested in a cyoa (create your own adventure)? They where super popular in the fire emblem community i was in and super fun. Some of them even got super complex and where more akin to playing dungeons and dragons in cyoa style x3

The way it works is there’s one writer who starts the story and gives choices for you to choose from to advance the story. They wait for people to vote on the choices and then continue the story after enough votes. Some people used d&d style character sheets and would roll dice for your chances, but it doesn’t have to be that complex. This would be more immune to trolling since there’s only one writer and we could all ignore the forum trolls.

Could start out with the 4 base classes from tos + one extra class of our choice and then as the storys move foward we could choose their next classes. We could add perma death, character and companion recruiting, whatever… the writer can keep it as simple or complex as they wish. They could follow the mq from in game or a original story set in tos.

If enough people are interested it could be really fun, i kinda miss it and we had a lot of fantastic writers whos post i would be excited to read all day x3

2 Likes

More skin color options would be nice :smiley: i’d love tan/darker skin colors too. White hair+tan skin is awesome

Well I am natural tan IRL so I like to make my chars in games match my own skin tone. XD

I go straight from pale to sunburned xD no inbetween lol I just like the cosmetic aspects personally but also think people should have the option as playing with their own skin tone if that’s what they wanna do. One staff member on the suggestions forums said they are sticking to the Lithuanian mythology that tos is based on so there would be only white skintone to stick to that, needless to say super headdesk moment. I think in the q&a they said they will work on adding skin tones, so hopefully the staff member that said the original comment was talking nonsense and we can all enjoy a variety of skin tones in tos one day x3

1 Like

What do you mean tested?

That sounds pretty good! I actually like the idea.

One little question tho: Wouldn’t it lack other players’ elements, content etc? Everyone is unique and thinks different, so it would be the work of (a part of / the) community rather than someone who leads it. Also couldn’t we exclude trollers’ posts through a poll? Just asking, heheh!

Sorry, I know I went a bit off topic… xD

We could always have multiple ones going if it ever got popular enough but yeah x3 it would be more of a dungeon master and player relationship with the bulk of the story controlled by the writer and the players only influencing decisions through our votes. The players would still have a decision to make every post though and it would change which way the story ultimately went.

Another thing we could try is have every one who wants to be involved sign up and be given a post order. For example you and i sign up, your poster 1 and i’m poster 2 (of course hopefully there’d be more xD). You post and then i post and then it’s your turn again. Any one else that posted could easily be ignored that way.

If any one signs up but only troll posts they’d be removed from the post order and we could easily go about our day. For instance you are poster 3 but notice poster 2 wrote offensive gibberish instead of continueing the story, you now take over as poster 2 and every one moves up in the list.

It would be slower then a free for all since we’d have to wait our turn but safer from trolling as well. We could try to work out a system where people online could take over until more people are on. For instance poster 1 is offline but poster 2 & 3 are online. Poster 2 & 3 could continue taking there turns until poster 1 comes online, so we could avoid stagnation in inactivity.

Sorry for the wall of text xD

1 Like

This! THIS!!! You got such good ideas :open_mouth:

I’ve read “ice wall” lol

I’m glad you like the idea :smiley: @AnitaCafe what do you think of my last post? Would it be something you’re interested in doing?

I’ve been involved in different forms of RP but i’ve never been the organizer outside of 1 on 1 RPs but when f2p comes, if the forums aren’t on fire, i’ll post to see what the interest in something like this would be. If we get enough people interested I’ll try to get something started, i suppose in the fanfic section as that seems the most appropriate place and we would be sheltered from the storm that is general discussions

1 Like

RP?? ERP???

HERderp…

Prob should put a NSFW label =p
and yeah… even if u start one they will be trolls popping up XD

He already said how to get over them.

I didn’t read this XD part … my bad

1 Like

Its all good xD i’ve rped in lots of gaming forums so have picked up a few ways to discount the trolls. If everyones good with ignoring them they usually go away and if they don’t they are just wasting there own time. Of course it would be better to have a rp forum thats moderated against trolls and offtopic stuff but i doubt we’ll see that any time soon xD

1 Like

Definitely contact me if you get it going. I’d love to take part in it. I’m always complaining there isn’t enough ToS fan-fiction.

@Staff_Max Any info about Dievdirbys Circle 3 Costume, please.

Bump, a week has passed, we’ll not get class c3 costumes, lenses and hair dyes tomorrow. AGAIN. Shame on you, IMC.

Give Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Costumesつ ◕_◕ ༽つ

What a shame indeed, all those costumes that got us waiting in hope are still far for being purchased :frowning: shame, shame, shame.

speaking of costumes…

one of my in-game friends linked me this

…hnnnnng.

6 Likes