Tree of Savior Forum

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Costumes

I strongly approve of this.

We already got one dark element magic user that walks around like some suited rich bitch, why not a white themed sorc owo

I giggled and immediately thought of:

[quote=“Titus, post:144, topic:297173”]
How about these costumes for nostalgic ppl… oh… AND THE HAAAATS!!
[/quote]

Unfortunately they’d never even consider it. I mean besides general copyright crap, a lot of things RO related posted here poof… o3o

However I need:

I miss whip classes.

@marad i also meant to say i am glad you are inspired. When i am done i am going to post in the fanart section, i hope you do the same :smiley: eventually if enough people do it maybe we can get some RP going in the forums or in game. I even just enjoy reading OC storys and looking at the art.

Omg… the feels… and yes, we need whips!!

1 Like

lol… still have a fetish of whips i see =.=[quote=“AnitaCafe, post:146, topic:297173”]
Unfortunately they’d never even consider it. I mean besides general copyright crap, a lot of things RO related posted here poof… o3o
[/quote]

Yeah… even a topic which was brougt up got closed by one of the staff…
Seems the bad blood is still kinda strong

1 Like

Those first two male characters seem to know what they’re doing.

Isn’t the point of Circle3 costumes is like a privilege to those who took the full 3 circles of a certain rank (in this case Highlanders)? If other classes can equip these Circle3 costumes, then there’s no point in calling them Circle3 costumes.

Mmmm, you may have a point. I confused Peltasta Master with the Circle ones having the same principal. I haven’t heard of them not being cash shop items though? If they are meant just for C3 classes then they should be quest based, I’d hope.

From what i’ve heard the c3 costumes are tp only and can only be brought from store if you are c3 of that class. They usually have special animations for that class skill too.

Where the Sorc costume? :frowning:

and what is this beautiful contraption?

1 Like

Nah, I saw a screenshot showing it has to be purchased.

http://imgur.com/4jA4uCS

For the love of all things wonderful and fun, i hope it is a contraption that lets me smack people with a string of fish… and makes a squish noise.

1 Like

Kinkshamed

/20kinkshamingSens

Food for penguin mount.

That kinda sucks since it’s a class thing, but definite motivation to go C3! Anyone know if there’s a C3 Corsair?

What sorc costume are you speaking about?

does anyone know if the wizard c3 costume gives special effect like the other c3 costumes?

If i remember correctly, it has a custom animation for casting [ Magic Missile ]

I haven’t seen a corsair c3 costume but omg would it be awesome x3 i assume eventually every class will have a c3 costume, except maybe the hidden classes since they only have 1c. It would be cool if they gave them special costumes anyway though.

2 Likes

C3 Costume, meow.

/meowmeowmeow