Tree of Savior Forum

Give an attribute to c1 wizard with 50-75% chance to avoid intteruption

This has to be a joke or something…What were they thinking when they thought that only wizard 2 should have that privilege…

EDIT:

Writing this here now because there are many doofuses :grinning: writing comments after just reading the first post.

Either they give surespell as rank 1 OR. They could make an attribute for wizard c1 so that you will have 75% interruption immunity. So that would be 25% chance for mobs on each hit to interrupt you. At least that would give the other CASTERS a chance without SureSpell.

EDIT:

I’ve changed the name of the topic because I got convinced by people that the surespell shouldn’t be on c1. But the attribute still remains and I don’t see why people cry over that, it’s not game breaking.

1 Like

So why do you want to have that privilege at rank one?

1 Like

Lol, seriously? Do you have any reasons for this, or is it just mindless complaining? Is your entire argument that it’s a “joke”?

Wot a buncha jokahs.

i think it should be c2, and corsair double weapon assault should be a c1 attribute instead of a buff

Because many wizards that doesn’t go c2 at start will have interruption issues and that is not acceptable. Many abilities dies because of just that reason.

Lets take pyromancer as an example, even though fire breath is ■■■■ as it is. Cast that without having surepell, or featherfoot when you want to drain enemies. Infact, all abilities that has casting time will suffer tremendously.

You force all players going at least C2 wizard just for 1 spell so that your other abilities in the future don’t turn in to complete ■■■■. That is unacceptable

Either they give surespell as rank 1 OR. They could make an attribute for wizard c1 so that you will have 75% interruption immunity. So that would be 25% chance for mobs on each hit to interrupt you. At least that would give the other CASTERS a chance without SureSpell.

I would preach the same thing for warriors, warrior C1 should have taunt even if it’s just a small one taunting only 1-3 enemies with it, then peltasta can have it’s upgrade with many more/ aoe. Or giving warrior an attribute that makes their attacks gain 50% more aggro or something.

These are basics in MMORPG, either they make these tweaks or they’ll scare off a lot of people.

I like this game a lot, so I will stay regardless. But I want more people to play this game, a lot more. And I know that a lot of people get a huge turn off for these small details. It is such a simple fix / tweak. Yet will most likely be ignored.

its called provoke, and can go up to +500% more aggro, yes, swordsman dont really need peltasta, duno why most swordies just ignore this attribute

Rather, I’d say basics in MMORPGs is class balance. Without surespell, wizard C2 has absolutely zero merit.

3 Likes

They don’t really force Players to go wiz2 surespell doesn’t work when the boss that hit you with knock back either, you need to avoid enemy and have your party aggro the mob or cc them.

QuickCast Must be moved to rank 1 and you know it!

This has to be a joke or something…What were they thinking when they thought that only wizard 3 should have that privilege…

Am i doing this right?

5 Likes

New meme perhaps?

/20chars

1 Like

Wiz1 should have Quick Cast
Cryo1 should have Frost Pillar
Kino1 should have Gravity Pole
Elem1 should have Frost Cloud
Chrono1 should have Pass

Time to roll Wiz1 Cryo1 Kino1 Elem1 Chrono1 Necro1 Warlock1

2 Likes

That is great, now they should do the same for casting with wizzies

That’s why you change the c2 to a different merit, give them something else that isn’t so primitive that should be there from the start on c1.

actually a lot of ppl ignore the attribute, and a lot of ppl just prefer not taking swordies without peltasta cus it takes “longer” to taunt mobs. those ppl are idiots, but its the reality.

tho u have some great and functional swordsman builds, that don’t need peltasta, but far less than other classes builds…

Go out in the world and face archers and spell casters. They will completely shutdown all your casting abilities only because you didn’t pick c2 wizard. That is asenine. And that is only one scenario of many. At least 50% chance immunity would be nice, at least 50%, I would say 75% would be the best. and wiz c2 can have full imunity 100%

You did it wrong, QuickCast is not the equivalent of not being interrupted.

That would be saying as. WARRIORS SHOULD ALL HAVE CYCLONE ON WARRIOR C1!!!

If that were the case, then we should also take in consideration that all those abilities would only be level 5. Since they’re c1.

then that means c2 and c3 is still there, which would mean those abilities had the potential to go to rank 15. So even if that were the case, then you still fail because having 2 of those abilities on rank15 would be better than have all of them on rank 5.

I see your intention though, but you failed miserably.

I don’t have much knowledge of swordies, but I can see why people take peltasta c1 for taunt. It makes it more comfortable and easier. One could probably tank without it with that attribute that increases aggro, but it makes it easier with peltasta.

That would be the same case with wizard in which I can’t understand why they don’t fix it

Wizard C1 should have attribute to decrease the chance of being interrupted by 75% or at least 50%. And those who wants it easier should go c2 for 100% immunity.

if you mean pvp surespell won’t save you archer’ll just heavy shot/full draw you and your spell will be stopped

I didn’t mention PvP. If I had a pvp issue then I would address that immediately. But pvp is a whole other beast, pvp is the hardest thing to balance in a game.