Tree of Savior Forum

GG IMC, Saintone is Leaving Now Too

@Gwenyth

will u ever quit translating ktos patches?

huehuehue

i know @greyhiem quit, or atleast inactive ingame. right?

I agree TOS’s saving grace is the not so P2W cash shop so far

What do qe need to proceed in rank 8 content and keep progressing? Practonium.
How do we get it? From a cube that expires.
What happens if cube expires? Your character becomes trash and need to reroll something else to 317 in order to acquire one.
How can you save your charao? Leticia saving cube aka gacha stuff.

And that’s just rank 8 content, wait for something better in rank 9 and, if ToS is alive, let’s say what rank 10 offers.

Actually, R8 gear progression can be saved if IMC adds in white and blue weapons in the 270 and 315 range. It should be one of the things to be added fast, probably we have to wait till the next(few) content patch I guess.

[quote=“jchsc32, post:1, topic:345902”]
He has solod the entire 315 dungeon with his build and invested 100s of millions of silver and im sure well over 3,000 hours into that specific character. If you can not retain a player that motivated to play and invest their time, what hope do you have of keeping any of the casuals who have an attention span of 3-4 hours.[/quote]
While i do agree with his reasons why he quit, i don’t agree with what your argument here is, or at least the way you worded it at IMC.
Your argument, at least the way you have written it, is unless a gaming company fails to entice top veteran players to stay with the game they fail as a gaming company. Just to let you know : it’s normal that after a while people, even many veterans, get bored, lose interest in the game or quit a game for other personal reasons. You can’t keep everyone entertained for all eternity.

In the words of @fiotedev

May you do well, enjoy and succeed in whatever life has in store for you next.

1 Like

Lol I previously said how reaching max level/end game can be frustrating right?

None of my main character (Inquisitor and PD2) using post-rank 8 equipments in level 310-ish. Although it is partly because of Agny and those 2 classes are high-tier quality classes, my characters are not trash. They are not even meta Paladin 3/Diev 3 build, but I can get almost role as Healer/DPS/semi-tank at once…

The different way to value characters can also part of how you value the game. It’s simply just having fun until they add more stuff for rank 8 similar how rank 7 progressions before.

Hmm, i don’t think i can answer that question.

2 Likes

eh

playing dodge ~

huehuehue

tos sure is blessed to have u around.

salute u bro~

You are talking about valuing characters to someone whose main character without knowing anything about the game was a pyro 3 kino 3, no need to say that I was useless in bosses, extremely hard to find parties and so on,of course got the cap without agny.

A full int pyro 3 even with agny, amplified damage of 1 is still 1, which is the total damage which you can deal to most of 310+ mob, not to mention those 300k hp.

Basically if you want to progress with your character

Or the p2w method

And by the way, end game doesn’t mean getting level 330 and you are done, try farming orange weapon to keep climbing in ET and stuff. Good luck if you are going with your agny.

@Nekorin “should be one of the things added fast” my question is, are those weapons in kToS? If not, and knowing how much miko class and agny was delayed, probably we’ll see them with rank 9 update or something.

1 damage only happened on high mdef monsters and you’re not supposed to solo things for a while… There are also some resist physical monsters and that’s where your magic works to help physical build (because I visited level 320 map for free level 13 cards and PD2 easily burn them without 1 damage)

That’s what I’m trying to say about “simple goal”, you make it sounds like ET and endgame are a must. I ignore some of them and totally fine, no pressure. Guild is actually more lively when you help newbies and random people, rather than stressing yourself with guild raids and GvG.

Most forum topics in class sections are discussing builds that actually suck at very-end-game features yet they still continue and make them with different goals (silver farmers, WB camp, PvE stuff)

“Endgame” meaning y definition: To make it to the last level of a game. To be considered at the peak of your game. To be the best/elite/powerful. Best and/or powerful items come from the EndGame.

So basically you and your guild play the game to chill with newbies, nothing about GvG, raids and anything at all. If that’s your point then you are right, to achieve this goal you don’t need practonium either level 330, I’d really like to know if there is someone else like you, playing this game just to help newbies and they don’t care about the whole game content.

And about this:

I wouldn’t play a MMORPG if I wouldn’t find any fun in killing world bosses with other parties, doing GvG’s and other stuff.

But yea, better play the good samaritan mode and forget about lot of hard work because it’s stressful and blabla lmao.

No they are not. I still can’t figure out nor think of any reason for IMC on why they aren’t in the game at all, when they are supposed to be added as base equipment the moment R8 hits. I remember posting about it months back and one of the dev posts highlighted they are looking into adding more gear.

Perhaps they are in the form of gears coming from hunting grounds, which is already implemented in kToS and getting more updates to bring them up to R7-R8 level. Hopefully these get implemented in iToS soon, so as to bridge the gap between 220 weapons and 315 weapons. (We are missing the ones in the middle, not counting lolo gear)

Tbh I am not surprised. ToS looks like RO but it is not designed with the same mentality. RO feels like it was designed for sustain, which explains the WoE, their version of ET, and active pvp. Although the game is quite dates, there are still players on it. Tos is build like a carnival, you enter, buy some treats, have fun, and then leave. Rides gets boring after you been on it a few times, and they break down, often.

1 Like

Hauki wants us gone :cry:

1 Like

that arrow reference was really bad tbh. just came here to say that xd

1 Like

iToS had a pretty rough start, and kind of do nothing until they had JP servers launched. It is still a fun game to play a somewhat weird character until 240. Pass that it’s almost like a different designer take on the task while other went to make mobile version.

There’s still potential in the system, such as elements, but seems like iToS won’t survive to see that, sad.

Because the whole game is not all about endgame… You are right if game designed bad when game features do not support competition like PvP, but there are things you can do to keep community going… It’s basically IMC decision how to continue their development (which you shouldn’t expect high or get disappointed again)

RO get bunch of end game features with well-built PvP system but the game has gone too bad with pay2win and direction. You must get level 150+ or riot, taking whole fun of leveling and trying different builds. It can be negligible if economy was stable and in-game money farming can supply you but nope…

If you still have faith, then wait what IMC will do. Old school RO is pretty much similar state when level 90++ EXP curve is impossible then they develop various way to reach level 99. PvP is also dull since Wizard is the only PvP-designed class. Players simply make other characters and stuff during that time…

Never forget the comrades we lost in battle.
We haven’t come far from the grand opening of tos, the fps, lag, 500+ players at each area, NPC’s Not responding and overall shitfest, these have all declined, for good or worse. It’s just gotten old fast.

ITT:

Drama, drama, and more drama.

/20char