Tree of Savior Forum

Getting stuck in cutscenes

I think they’re just hoping it self-resolve with kToS update.

Bump.

Where are we on this ? Is it about to be solved ? This is ridiculous to the point where nobody in my group of friends who played ToS even log in anymore.

Some more communication about it, if we can have anything but the usual bot answer ?

Nothing related on patch notes.
:frowning:

haha why???
@STAFF_Ethan

Guys, by this point, Its probably safe to assume they don’t know how to fix it and are too embarrassed to admit so. They probably don’t have a real development team, they are just half assed devs who apply ktos patches otherwise, they’d actually give us more than an automated response.

A real business would never survive such a blatant disregard to a bug of this caliber.

2 Likes

Uh, I was hoping for a fix on the patch note then I saw this post, the view and the GMs and staff answers thinking “oh maybe they did something”, but the GMs are scary… I won’t even bother quoting those bots.
Can we have a (useless too) “Report GM bot” button, please ?

How can you be so robotic when there is so much people experiencing the same issue. It’s really scary, if we trust you, it means that you are working on it since 17 days. Just for being stuck? Hell no.

I’m GM in one Ragnarök Online private server, and when there is a problem impactful to the game, we can take 3 hours (like yesterday) in a row just to solve it, and it’s done, we don’t lie to our player and we keep them in contact, even if they need to wait, they know that we’re working for real.

Sure it’s not the same number and there is dumb people, but you don’t need specific conditions to say “Hi this is causing the problem, we are working on it (for real)” or just say that you put it in “less priority state”, people will be less mad, you don’t need to directly talk to us.

I’m not even paid but I’m a GM like you and I’m doing a better job than you.
Really, it is scary since I love this game a lot and I’m enjoying it, I almost feel disgusted…

7 Likes

A month passed, kTOS patch installed, but bug still not fixed… unbelivible

Hey everyone!

So me and my friends accidentally found a work around with this persistent bug.
It turns out that if everyone that isn’t the person who started the cutscene isn’t around the cutscene radius, they get teleported into it and will be able to move around and use skills normally. It’s way better than switching/going back to the character selection. The problem is that people would have to figure out when the cutscenes will trigger and even for me who completed tons of maps with cutscenes before, it’s still hard to remember. I still think that this method is better than any method that requires you to get out of the channel though…

Amazing how a bug this big isn’t being addressed, it’s not even on their list of known issues. I haven’t played the game ever since this bug started, and I don’t plan to get back to the game while it’s not fixed.

4 Likes

By this time, most of us already know the work around for this bug. But, i’m soooo amazed IMC havent solved this issue until now. No mention of this bug in known issue nor in any maintenance notice. Like seriously, how incompetent the people working in this company? Almost 1 month passed and still no fix for a bug this caliber? Come on, the maintenance before this buf happen didnt even a big update one. Is it so hard to just check what’s different in the code before and after maintenance?

I really dont know what to say about them anymore. Like if i understand about coding, i would fix this problem myself, which sadly i dont. And ridiculous part is if you even have time to think of naming each bug, why dont you use that time to fix this basic gameplay bug?

I’m sure this game will run long and many players will willingly spend their money on this game if only IMC staffs work more professional than what they’ve shown us this far.

Sincerely,
Tired player who keep using work around for this annoying bug and still getting stuck sometimes.

2 Likes

I considered that this bug causes losses on TOKEN player. My friend and I used TOKEN right after bug occurred. We know the workaround thing. Still, it annoying and really bring players down.

IMC might just expect players to assume that this bug has been fixed by the workaround solution? Great job.

I suggest that IMC shall be responsible for all TOKEN players.

Cheers to the dev team.

Sigh… When will the bug be fixed?

Hello Saviors! We apologize for any inconvenience. We are now collecting all the reports with regards to this issue. We request for your patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and understanding while we assess the situation.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

We will try our best to improve this feature in our future patches. Please be excited.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Imagine being a newbie to this game, coming in with friend getting all set to step foot into the world of TOS then within the first 10 minutes, get stuck in quest. Ok, maybe a bug, relog try again, and it happen another 5 times. Yeah, fine way to introduce this game.

This bug needs a fix asap or this game will really suffer some consequences.

Yep, that’s totally me and my girlfriend… We’re playing since not even 1 month, sometime we stop because of this. I’m kind of lucky, when I relog my loading screens are fast, but not for everyone.

Every patch we hope for something, a spark of light that’ll tell us “You will be able to play normally my childs”

1 Like

Orsha serveur here. Also have the problem where if you are in a group you cannot do quests or everyone except the initiator of the cutscene will get stuck.

happened on at least 5 different maps. Everyone i talk with who try to do quests in a party says they are also affected.

have to change channels to get unstuck.

I am looking forward for this bug to be in the known issues post at the very least. The voices of so many people from around the world with many different machines, characters, servers, groups and quests all experiencing the same bug is a major subject that has to be acknowledged.

New content is not interesting if it cannot be played with friends. Please i want to continue enjoying the game as much as possible. This issue has to be part of the priority list.

3 Likes

Hello Saviors! We apologize for any inconvenience. We are now collecting all the reports with regards to this issue. We request for your patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and patience and understanding while we assess the situation.

1 month since the bug started… wow… they grow up so fast <3
I should’ve made a cake :cry: